New Television season

juddling

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Nov 9, 2007 -> 01:52 PM)
Oh no, not only do we have another missing white woman, this one's even named "Peterson". And of course, front and center on CNN.com.

Must be sweeps month.

the funny thing is this is what puts my hometown (Bolingbrook) on the map. THIS!

Not me making the best movie ever. This Peterson crap....

Anyone watch Two and a Half Men?

For lowbrow humor, I find this show hilarious.

Monday's episode with Charlie Waffles was classic. Some of my favorite song titles were:

When Mommy and Daddy Wrestle

Who Barfed in the Fish Tank

Byb Bye Boobies

Mommy's Happy Pill

Anyone else???

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Nov 15, 2007 -> 10:04 PM)
Anyone watch Two and a Half Men?

For lowbrow humor, I find this show hilarious.

Monday's episode with Charlie Waffles was classic. Some of my favorite song titles were:

When Mommy and Daddy Wrestle

Who Barfed in the Fish Tank

Byb Bye Boobies

Mommy's Happy Pill

Anyone else???

I'm finally admitting it. I'm finally completely confessing it. This is one of my favorite TV shows, by a LONGshot. I am also finally admitting that I like Charlie Sheen. As long as he is doing his type of comedy, I think he's great. I missed that episode, but this show is finally going to go into the DVR and I am recording them from now on.

I also really love Back To You. That show just defines "silly".

QUOTE(juddling @ Nov 20, 2007 -> 10:13 AM)
Did anyone else enjoy "Slapsgiving" yesterday????

i thought the episode was kind of lame up until the last 10 minutes or so. The song afterwards was excellent.

:headbang

Yeah, song probably was the best part of that show.

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly House is now in re-runs but the last episode before the break was f***ing classic. The final scene from that episode was a perfect example of why that show is so great. Yesterday I went back and watched the first 3 episodes from season 1 and I gotta say 3.5 seasons later and the show hasn't skipped a beat, it's just as good as it was at the beginning, it would be a damn shame if Hugh Laurie went and f***ed this up.

QUOTE(Brian @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 12:33 PM)
So is it safe to say that when a show has an episode that ties up loose ends and feels like a season finale, that it's the last episode til the strike is resolved? i.e. My Name is Earl and Friday Night light?

There are very few shows with any new episodes left. So for all practical purposes, it's reality TV and reruns and the NBA/NFL until the strike ends.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Dec 13, 2007 -> 04:52 PM)
There are very few shows with any new episodes left. So for all practical purposes, it's reality TV and reruns and the NBA/NFL until the strike ends.

There are still mid season replacements that will get shown as well as new Law and Order and Lost in 2008

Anyone hear anything about Jericho? It's my understanding they ordered 7 more episodes to be shown at sometime during this season. Any idea if any or all of them were shot and able to be shown?

Btw, there is a Jericho marathon going on right now on Universal HD, for anyone that has that channel.

Edited by Rex Hudler

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Dec 15, 2007 -> 09:47 PM)
Anyone hear anything about Jericho? It's my understanding they ordered 7 more episodes to be shown at sometime during this season. Any idea if any or all of them were shot and able to be shown?

Btw, there is a Jericho marathon going on right now on Universal HD, for anyone that has that channel.

Capn kind of knew the situation around the show. I have to think it is a good sign that they are showing it on Universal HD. The show is great and it would truly be dissapointing if it ends without any sort of resolution.

I was thinking it was going to start in like February. But I have no idea how the writers strike has effected that.

Update: Feb 12, 2008 the show will air its first new episode (according to cbs's jericho website). I also read something on there that this season will only be 7 episodes (apparently they completely f***ed up there marketing plan for it and considered it a complete disaster) and than they plan on having a 3rd season (although my guess is the success of those 7 episodes will have a major effect on whether they get another season or not.