New Television season

juddling

Those bastards at NBC have opted not to renew "Journeyman"! It aired Monday in a time slot that didn't help it's cause, so I watched it on nbc.com every Tuesday. I thought it was well done and well written sci fi show.

Wish Sci Fi channel would pick it up or something.

Last episode airs tomorrow night (Wed).

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(juddling @ Dec 17, 2007 -> 10:20 PM)
Lost Season 4 promo

Please....dear God......let the writers of Lost answer some questions before they went on strike

(Best line in promo: "Rescuing people — can't really say it's our primary objective" )

:headbang

:headbang :headbang :cheers :headbang :cheers :cheers

..Did I leave anything out?

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(juddling @ Dec 18, 2007 -> 11:21 AM)
:crying for Journeyman. i liked that show from the beginning. Kind of like a Quantum Leap but instead of Dean Stockwell.....you had a hot chick. I thought you couldn't go wrong with that formula but i guess i was wrong

Yeah, Moon Bloodgood, sweet name, is super hot. I like in last nights episode where she was in that night teddy.

I loved QL back in the day. Journeyman had all these trips entangled in every episode which made the writing seem even better.

moon-bloodgood-8.jpg

Edited by Brian

Damn Ive been watching Journeyman too lately. I dvred the whole season and finally caught up over the last 2 weeks during reruns of other shows.

I liked the way that past events effected future events, and unlike Quantum Leap where he actually went home and saw the ramifications of his actions.

Damn them for canceling, but they also canceled Jericho but it made its way back (hopefully).

They are officially calling "JourneyMan" tonight the season finale. Supposedly they just are not ordering up the rest of the season, but most likely will be canceled.

Tonight's finale leaves it open to continue, kind of like the series finale of Quantum Leap. I'd like SciFi or FX to pick it up if possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to DVDs, I am now caught up on "My Name Is Earl". Loved the episode is season two where they harassed the reporter. Earl dressed as a runner ruining the ribbon ceremony was gold.

Noticed that a lot of new shows are showing new episodes again starting next week. We'll see how long that ends.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(shipps @ Jan 13, 2008 -> 09:27 AM)
I enjoy alot of well written,scripted and acted shows but Iam more entertained by Rob and Big than any other show on TV.

They are quite hilarious together. My wife loves that show and i started watching because of her

It was ok. I'll keep watching until it gets uninteresting.

I liked the Sarah Reese alias as a throwback to the first movie.

In the first movie, it is stated and showed that when a human travels through time, it is very painful. When they went ahead to 2007, they acted like it was no big deal.

Edited by Brian

The biggest loser is fun, but honestly...it's like 30 minutes stretched out over 2 hours. They accomplish that by including easily 30-45 minutes of commercials, and then when they come back from a commercial break they recap the last 30 seconds before the break.

I want the Orange, Grey and black teams to do well.

stupid white team are all bitter they got booted...even though that was the only thing that was going to motivate them to lose weight.