New Television season

juddling

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 09:13 AM)
The guiltiest of the guilty pleasures from reality TV returns tonight. PARADISE HOTEL 2 is on WPWR and Fox Reality Channel.

Four years ago, I watched the first series and it was so unbelievably trashy that I watched every episode.

LOL, my wife watched that trainwreck too. She was completely into it, she loved watching the creepy dork go insane because he loved that girl who didnt really care about him

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 11:27 AM)
Rumor is the strike ends this week, so more house might be back sooner than you realize.

Good episode last night.

I want Fox Reality Channel badly. Bravo has been boring lately, and there are too many re-runs on VH1.

The scene where he does the physical from his Apt was a microsocosum of what makes that show great.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Feb 4, 2008 -> 10:06 AM)
House is such an excellent show. It is really one that grows on you as you learn the cast.

Its the best show on TV.And what really impresses me is that they stay on point when it comes to medical terminology and the progression of a consult on a patient.It is just so so so well written and executed by all the cast.

QUOTE(juddling @ Feb 6, 2008 -> 03:21 PM)
I've enjoyed Nip/Tuck this season so far as well...but i think i could do without Sean's murdering Hollywood agent. Gee....another crazy person......what a shock

This season has been good, but it peaked in the episode with the aliens and the meth lab. I definitely don't like the Hollywood agent storyline either... hopefully it'll be coming to a close after this weeks episode.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Feb 12, 2008 -> 08:03 PM)
I don't think it's a bad show, I just never got into it. It should be interesting to see someone I know though.

Which one?

I was digging Jen til I noticed she went to Ohio State.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Feb 12, 2008 -> 11:54 PM)
Big Brother has to be one of the dumbest shows on TV. The stupid challenges are assinine and anyone watching that show should have their intelligence questioned....

including me! I have no idea why I watch it, but I have the past 2 or 3 seasons.

I like the drama, plus the whole thing about it happening right now and not taped like Survivor and stuff in intriguing to me. I've watched every season since 1, sue me. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Feb 12, 2008 -> 11:54 PM)
Big Brother has to be one of the dumbest shows on TV. The stupid challenges are assinine and anyone watching that show should have their intelligence questioned....

including me! I have no idea why I watch it, but I have the past 2 or 3 seasons.

Add all of those Celebrity Love shows to the bottom of the barrel ("Flavor of Love", "Rock of Love with Bret Michaels", "Tila Tequila" and that new one with that Italian loser that's being advertised). Don't any of these dimwit contestants who aspire to be THE love catch realize that even if they win they'll end up being dropped like a hot potato so there can be a second/third/etc. season???!!!???!!!

Edited by zimne piwo

QUOTE(Brian @ Feb 13, 2008 -> 10:01 AM)
I like the drama, plus the whole thing about it happening right now and not taped like Survivor and stuff in intriguing to me. I've watched every season since 1, sue me. :ph34r:

i havent watched Big Brother for a few seasons but i'm watching it this year.

And there was a new show on last night, Dexter, about a serial killer who works as a forensic analyst during the day. The catch is he only kills people who "deserve" it and the cops cant get to them for whatever reason. It was well written, it was strangely fascinating.

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Feb 18, 2008 -> 08:44 AM)
i havent watched Big Brother for a few seasons but i'm watching it this year.

And there was a new show on last night, Dexter, about a serial killer who works as a forensic analyst during the day. The catch is he only kills people who "deserve" it and the cops cant get to them for whatever reason. It was well written, it was strangely fascinating.

It's new to you!