New Television season

juddling

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 23, 2007 -> 07:15 PM)
You obviously dont watch Its Always sunny in Philly. How I met your mother is one of my fav shows, but Sunny in Philly is the funniest show on tv.

i guess it's just me but i have seen Philly 4 or 5 times and i just don't think it's all that funny. Then again..i never saw HUGE comedic potential in Arrested Development either. Though i did like AD better.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(juddling @ Oct 23, 2007 -> 02:19 PM)
i guess it's just me but i have seen Philly 4 or 5 times and i just don't think it's all that funny. Then again..i never saw HUGE comedic potential in Arrested Development either. Though i did like AD better.

HOW CAN YOU NOT THINK ITS ALWAYS SUNNY ISN'T FUNNY?

WE YELL REALLY LOUD

THAT'S FUNNY, YOU SUCK!

QUOTE(juddling @ Oct 23, 2007 -> 02:19 PM)

If you get a chance, watch the episode Sweet Dee dates a retard. Its a classic.

Family Guy was pre-empted on Sunday because of the ALCS but the new episode that was suppose to air is posted at familyguynow.com. Titled "Stewie kills Lois" and it's part 1 of 2.

It seems like a screener episode because something keeps popping up saying it isn't the final air version.

Not sure what will be the first episode to air when the series is over.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 26, 2007 -> 12:50 PM)
Greys Anatomy may be the worst show on tv now.

You...will...pay.

Seriously though, it has gone downhill. Season 2 was very good. Now it has turned into a glorified daytime soap some weeks.

I still watch though.

House does in fact rule.

Also ER this week had some on location in Chicago.

Abby was at the Sheridan El stop to buy liquor, and then miraculously is at Franklin and some where around Ohio.

Seems that they shot the scene for buying the liquor when they were at Wrigley, and then spliced it with a scene where she was at Franklin.

QUOTE(Cali @ Oct 22, 2007 -> 05:21 PM)
But there's a chance that the writers will go on strike on Oct. 31st, which will basically shut down production on EVERYTHING in hollywood. Every TV show will only have about half the season filmed. SO that would blow for employment and entertainment purposes.

Pretty big chance, I'd say. :crying

I felt bad crossing the picket lines today, but I gotta work...

Luckily there wasnt that many people at the gate where I enter the studio. I drive by Warner Bros. everyday on my way to work and there was A LOT more there than at Universal. (The studios are basically across the street from one another, and split by the LA River)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Nov 5, 2007 -> 04:09 PM)
LOST fans are in big trouble if the writers strike takes too long... It seems only eight episodes are ready to air...

f***!

http://www.variety.com/VR1117975267.html

I had heard 14 of 16 were written elsewhere but if the strikes goes on long at least by the time the rest of the shows end Lost will be back

24 wont even air the episodes they have filmed until the strike is resolved so the season can run non-stop.

I dont really care all that much seeing as the show f***ing sucked last season, and I wont be watching this season, but still. This strike needs to end. Pay up producers!!