New Television season

juddling

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cali @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 02:33 PM)
I dug Chuck and Dirty Sexy Money, missed Reaper on Tuesday, but ill TiVo the replay tonight.

Not really interested in many of the other new shows...

Heroes was great, but not a fan of Peter Petrelli's amnesia, that f***ing LAME.

How I Met your Mother is really hitting it's stride in season three. The premeire was Lege.... wait for it.....dary. 2nd best comedy on TV (The Office being number 1)

Can't wait for 30 Rock, Scrubs and of course LOST

Scrubs is my #1, but I love How I Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men. Monday nights on CBS are solid stuff.

Hmm seen...

Heroes, love the show surprisingly and always have i dont know why, just addicting.

Office, cant wait a minute for.

Journeyman was alright, Ill give it another watch.

Big Bang Theory, stupid comedy but I watched cause I thought the girl was hot lol.

Not much else out there though.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 11:33 PM)
I have to admit that the new Kelsey Grammer / Patricia Heaton / Fred Willard one, Back To You is damn funny. The episode last night killed me! The reporter guy ("Steve" from the Dawn Of The Dead remake) is REALLY good.

i missed most of that show when it was on but the little bit i did see was humorous. I decided not to get too attached to any new Fox show cause they always cut the ones I like after a couple airings.

(Still pissed over Drive being canceled)

QUOTE(3E8 @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 05:38 PM)
No love for House?

House is a tremendous comedy/drama. The new season is pretty cool and it will be interesting to see what they do with the team (I assume the other people aren't coming back and I don't want any spoilers if anyone actually knows based on contracts).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 27, 2007 -> 10:02 PM)
House is a tremendous comedy/drama. The new season is pretty cool and it will be interesting to see what they do with the team (I assume the other people aren't coming back and I don't want any spoilers if anyone actually knows based on contracts).

Yeah, same here. Though even contracts could probably be deceiving. In the previews for the next one we see they will be back in a way, but they aren't really back.

QUOTE(Brian @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 11:58 AM)
I watched the season premiere of "My Name Is Earl", the first episode I have ever watched. What crime did he admit to for Joy that got him sent to jail?

He took the blame for the kidnapping.

I really thought Dirty Sexy Money was dang good.

QUOTE(WhiteSoxfan1986 @ Oct 2, 2007 -> 06:58 PM)
For some reason I never got into that show. I watched a couple of episodes and just wasn't interested.

The football scenes are kind of cheesy. I watched last season and will see where it goes this season, but having them win state in Season 1 kind of dilutes things, IMO. Why watch now if they already won state?