Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 15, 2008 -> 07:35 PM)
I'm 6'6, yes, I can dunk.

I'm 6ft, and I used to be able to dunk. 2 knee operations ago, when I was 21, and 70 pounds lighter. It wasn't pretty, but it was a dunk. I used to get so pissed at the 6'6" guy on my intramural team who had maybe a 5" vertical at best.

QUOTE (Alpha Dog @ May 15, 2008 -> 07:53 PM)
I'm 6ft, and I used to be able to dunk. 2 knee operations ago, when I was 21, and 70 pounds lighter. It wasn't pretty, but it was a dunk. I used to get so pissed at the 6'6" guy on my intramural team who had maybe a 5" vertical at best.

I can still dunk with ease, but my knees have held me back a ton. I've dislocated both knee caps on 6 different occasions and am a bit out of shape, so the dunks aren't what they were a year ago, but it still looks good. I've been working/playing a ton lately and I've been trying to get back in shape and improve my vertical a tad bit. My goal is to throw down a 360 by the end of the summer.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ May 15, 2008 -> 10:55 AM)
I'm interested in purchasing the set, but more as a history lesson.

db54.jpg

We apparently made dinosaurs go extinct now........AND 65 million years ago!

Elias suggests Elias Sports Bureau.

THE END IS NEAR

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 16, 2008 -> 01:17 PM)
Is it just me or does the time keep changing for when posts were made?

I noticed the same thing. From the top level menu they are one hour off. Once you click on a forum, the are on the correct time.

>soxtalk.com = one hour earlier

soxtalk.com>Special Interest > SLaM = correct

QUOTE (Texsox @ May 16, 2008 -> 08:28 PM)
I noticed the same thing. From the top level menu they are one hour off. Once you click on a forum, the are on the correct time.

>soxtalk.com = one hour earlier

soxtalk.com>Special Interest > SLaM = correct

We have become the Langoliers

I cried today.

And then my sister said her vows.

And then I cried again.

And then I danced with her.

Somewhere in between there, I got hamfaced.

And then, at the end of the night, I cried one more time.

She's still my sister, but she's not a "wite" anymore. :headbang :crying

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ May 18, 2008 -> 12:55 AM)
I cried today.

And then my sister said her vows.

And then I cried again.

And then I danced with her.

Somewhere in between there, I got hamfaced.

And then, at the end of the night, I cried one more time.

She's still my sister, but she's not a "wite" anymore. :headbang :crying

You two must be close. I don't think I would cry if my sister got married. Guess I have a cold storage shed where my heart should be.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 18, 2008 -> 12:41 PM)
You two must be close. I don't think I would cry if my sister got married. Guess I have a cold storage shed where my heart should be.

We are very close, but I'm also an emotional guy.

I'm also a hungover guy.

Just got back from San Fran and for those that havent been there before it is a must go.Great ballpark,great downtown,Alcatraz=awesome,good food and alot of history with the unique architecture and trolley cars.I didnt realize how windy and cool that city is,Chicago has no right to call itself the Windy City.The Giant fans seemed like they were happy to have us visiting there ballpark even though our team were kicking there asses.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 20, 2008 -> 01:00 PM)
Just got back from San Fran and for those that havent been there before it is a must go.Great ballpark,great downtown,Alcatraz=awesome,good food and alot of history with the unique architecture and trolley cars.I didnt realize how windy and cool that city is,Chicago has no right to call itself the Windy City.The Giant fans seemed like they were happy to have us visiting there ballpark even though our team were kicking there asses.

They certainly didn't say anything to shut me up. Hell, they didn't even boo Zito when he took the field.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 20, 2008 -> 04:00 PM)

One of my favorite places to visit.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 20, 2008 -> 03:02 PM)
They certainly didn't say anything to shut me up. Hell, they didn't even boo Zito when he took the field.

They loved your rainbow t-shirt. :P

:lolhitting I just had a telemarketer hang up on me! They called and wanted to send me a $25 gas card. I was asking bizarre questions, and in general poking holes in their $2.95 shipping charge. Of course these are scams, I'm certain.

I had a sunburn that got my cheeks(not butt) and ears pretty bad a few days ago and now its peeling.Everyone is looking at me like Iam some sort of freak and lotion is not helping.

QUOTE (shipps @ May 23, 2008 -> 09:38 AM)
I had a sunburn that got my cheeks(not butt) and ears pretty bad a few days ago and now its peeling.Everyone is looking at me like Iam some sort of freak and lotion is not helping.

Claim it was a patient with some exotic flesh eating disease and watch that ER clear out.