LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Apr 13, 2010 -> 10:49 PM)
Why does anyone put any worth into what "Michael" was saying? How do we know that was even Michael?

I got the impression that it was just Smokey messing with Hurley. He got Hurley to not only screw up Richard's anti-Smokey plan, but to bring all the remaining candidates TO Smokey.

"evil" Michael was motivated by protecting his son. Michael is now dead. So I think he's being genuin.

I believe the producers said that Smokie is locked onto either being the smoke or Locke. Sine Jacob's death, he can not take on another bodily form.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 06:25 AM)
"evil" Michael was motivated by protecting his son. Michael is now dead. So I think he's being genuin.

I believe the producers said that Smokie is locked onto either being the smoke or Locke. Sine Jacob's death, he can not take on another bodily form.

Well, I dont' recall Michael ever saying that they should go talk to Locke and I think the plan is going to blow up in there face. But it is also the only way to get the original losties back together and my gut instinct tells me we will finally see most of the original cast eventually work together to try and kill flocke.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 02:25 PM)

Wow, that's rather arbitrary and not anything you would know by just watching the show...

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 09:21 AM)
I thought Illana explained that at some point this season?

I believe you are right. I think the longer he stays as Flocke, he losses the Smokey ability.

Come on gang am I oversimplifying things here...who is going to do surgery on Mr. Locke upon his arrival at the hospital. I think Desmond knows what is happening and is just getting everything lined up.

Everyone will be at the hospital in a few short moments. You know Hurley is going to have a heart attack sooner or later with all the fried chicken he eats.

So Miles, Linus and Richard are on some crusade they must end up with Widmore.

The Illana thing was odd. I never understood her role as she is nto really protecting anyone.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 09:59 AM)
Pretty darn good. A little messy to eat because of the greasy chicken... but I'd eat it again.

Having no idea what you guys were talking about, I googled it. It looks absolutely amazing.

There is an episode that implies that since Smokey took Locke's body he is now trapped.

Secondly, alternative Desmond is quickly becoming the equivalent of Jacob in that universe. Everyone Desmond "touches" is being changed. I have a feeling that as a result of Desmond's accident...

Locke is going to be taken to the hospital where Jack works, Jack is going to fix his spine and Locke will walk again.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 01:40 PM)
There is an episode that implies that since Smokey took Locke's body he is now trapped.

Secondly, alternative Desmond is quickly becoming the equivalent of Jacob in that universe. Everyone Desmond "touches" is being changed. I have a feeling that as a result of Desmond's accident...

Locke is going to be taken to the hospital where Jack works, Jack is going to fix his spine and Locke will walk again.

That is what I said without the spoiler tag a couple of posts up. Everyone is somehow making their way to the hospital.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 01:58 PM)
That is what I said without the spoiler tag a couple of posts up. Everyone is somehow making their way to the hospital.

Locke, Jack, and Sun/Jin so far. Who else do we need? Hurley and Kate?

EDIT: and Sawyer

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Apr 14, 2010 -> 01:40 PM)

I actually said that I expected it to happen after he met him on the plane.

QUOTE (maggliopipe @ Apr 15, 2010 -> 02:22 PM)
And Sayid was also there, and could return to see his brother.

Last we left Sawyer he had Kate pinned to a fence. Should she try to get away and become injured they could both end up there.

As I said before the Hurley chicken thing screams heart attack. There is also a philanthropic possability with him there.

http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/fan-promo-contest-vote

This is kind of cool they're fan made promos and the winner actually airs on TV. I like the first, second, and fourth ones. The second and fourth ones are actually kind of true for the people who have been watching the show as it aired since the beginning. How many of you guys have been watching the show since the beginning?

I rewatched last week's episode last night and I have a question about the well that I was hoping someone could answer me..

We are to assume it is the same well that Locke was going down when the flash occurred and he fell, suffered a compound fracture and turned the wheel as instructed by Christian.

Wasn't this the same place where the Swan was built and Juliet set off the bomb. If I am correct, the well was replaced by the building of the Swan and thus in the current on island scenario the Swan was never built and Dharma never existed......

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 08:46 AM)
I rewatched last week's episode last night and I have a question about the well that I was hoping someone could answer me..

We are to assume it is the same well that Locke was going down when the flash occurred and he fell, suffered a compound fracture and turned the wheel as instructed by Christian.

Wasn't this the same place where the Swan was built and Juliet set off the bomb. If I am correct, the well was replaced by the building of the Swan and thus in the current on island scenario the Swan was never built and Dharma never existed......

I don't think so, because NotLocke says something like "they built these wells all over the island." Also at the time they're in, there should be some sort of greenhouse thing built around it.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 20, 2010 -> 08:54 AM)
I don't think so, because NotLocke says something like "they built these wells all over the island." Also at the time they're in, there should be some sort of greenhouse thing built around it.

Exactly. The one Locke went down was near The Orchid which was under a greenhouse.