LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (Brian @ May 19, 2008 -> 08:09 PM)
Minor spoiler from the finale that I accidentally read. Not major, but something that will happen.

Sawyer gets on the helicopter to leave the island, but the chopper had too many people and wouldn't fly so Sawyer sacrifices his spot and stays.

Not major but i wish i hadnt read that haha

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 19, 2008 -> 08:00 PM)
I am really trying to stay away from anything that involves spoilers. I never look at them to begin with, but they seem to the talk right now with DarkUFO having the season finale spoilers posted.

I'm staying away from DarkUFO. I just accidently read the one I posted.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 19, 2008 -> 08:40 PM)
I'm staying away from DarkUFO. I just accidently read the one I posted.

That is great for episode recaps and screencaps.

The spoilers were real bad last year as they had episode reviews posted before the show aired. The thing was, knowing what happened allowed you to focus more on the ancillary things that are always missed that you are told to look for. It is better this season though going in fresh.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 22, 2008 -> 12:20 PM)
1 more week........ugh

No joke.

A buddy at the gym who watches it thought the two hour finale was tonight. When I told him it was next week, he was bummed.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Brian @ May 29, 2008 -> 10:07 AM)
Don't remember the last time I have been so excited about a season finale. Maybe final Seinfeld?

Oh God, I hope it's not like the Seinfeld finale!

Seriously though, if they can match last years finale, I'll be more than happy. That was one of the best season finales i've ever seen. I'm trying really hard not to think about it though so I don't expect too much. But damn, it's hard...

QUOTE (Brian @ May 29, 2008 -> 01:21 PM)
I am so pissed right now, but will explain after the show ends tonight.

Please don't tell me Ben takes off his mask and turns out to be Jamie Kennedy and yells "You've been X-ed!!!"

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 29, 2008 -> 03:39 PM)
Stumble on the spoilers? If so, that blows.

Either way, I can't wait for tonight. Little get together is starting at 6:45 with some food and drink, then 3 hours of LOST!!!

Not really a spoiler, just something I would of rather not have seen. I'll explain when the show is done. It's minor but pissed me off.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 29, 2008 -> 08:50 PM)
Wonder if Libby's last name is going to be of interest at some point.

Why her, Charlie, and Boone as the other 3 surivors of the crash? They never say Libby's last name.

my guess is since they all died at one point they cant refute anything and cannot come back