LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 04:45 PM)
Looking back at some moments of LOST. I think this one might be my favorite. Just extremly well done. I remember getting chills watching it for the first time.

My wife and I have spoken of that scene many times.

QUOTE (Texsox @ May 1, 2008 -> 03:04 PM)
Help, I have never watched the show, what does the theme sound like? I am putting together a mix for my sea base and I found one but it is an instrumental.

There is no theme... just kind of an eery bbwwwwaaaAAAHHHHHHHH cutscene

Hope that helps! :P

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 1, 2008 -> 03:30 PM)
Is it just me or does anyone else think Kevin Spacey would be a great stand-in for Ben?

No clue, but that guy needs to get an Emmy nod.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 1, 2008 -> 10:45 PM)
We learned a ton tonight.

-Jack and Kate are together off the island.

-Hurley thinks everyone is dead.

-Jack Sheppard seems to be back in a big way

-There were people on the island that chose to stay

-Kate still is in some sort of contact

-Judging by the previews, it looks like we meet Jacob for the first time.

Don't know that I agree with that. She could have been talking to anyone to do something for Sawyer that she promised before she left the island. Getting in contact with his kid maybe?

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 1, 2008 -> 11:45 PM)

It looked like they reintroduce one of the initial Dharma guys from the 60s that originally brought Ben and his father to the island. Is he supposed to be Jacob?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ May 2, 2008 -> 07:17 AM)
It looked like they reintroduce one of the initial Dharma guys from the 60s that originally brought Ben and his father to the island. Is he supposed to be Jacob?

It looks like the guy who brought Ben and his father over. He said that he's been dead for 12 years.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 2, 2008 -> 08:40 AM)
So I take it that the Jack and Kate stuff was a flashforward to in between when Jack and Kate meet at the airport at the end of season 3? This is probably the beginning of Jack's big desent into the drunk, druggie we see at that point.

Yep, this puts us after the trial and before the drug addiction

I am starting to think that Jin didn't die and that people were just left behind. When the Oceanic 6 got rescued, they may have told everyone that everyone else died to cover up the island or something.

I do think whatever Kate is doing has to do with Sawyer's kid. It's the only favor I could see Sawyer asking Kate for.

Jack's life on the main land sure does suck. He can help other people but not himself. Trust issues much?

CLAIRE???

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2008 -> 05:49 PM)
I do think whatever Kate is doing has to do with Sawyer's kid. It's the only favor I could see Sawyer asking Kate for.

Well...Sawyer was probably hitting Kate up for phone sex...after Claire dies and Kate leaves....what are Sawyer's options???? Join Rose and Bernard in making a 'reverse-oreo' sandwich??? LOL

-Kate still is in some sort of contact

I dont think so. I think she made a promise to Sawyer about his daughter. She s probably following threw on it. Could explain why he has been overly protective of Claire and the baby.

To me, his curly hair is a tipoff. It's Jacob.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 2, 2008 -> 12:49 PM)
I am starting to think that Jin didn't die and that people were just left behind. When the Oceanic 6 got rescued, they may have told everyone that everyone else died to cover up the island or something.

I said that a while back (but on on these boards). I think Jin either died as Sun left the island OR, and I think this is the case, he is still alive on the island and the monument Sun and hurley visited is her remembrance of him.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 2, 2008 -> 10:05 PM)
I said that a while back (but on on these boards). I think Jin either died as Sun left the island OR, and I think this is the case, he is still alive on the island and the monument Sun and hurley visited is her remembrance of him.

This would make a lot of sense when you go way back and remember the first flashforward when Jack says they have to go back. There must be something to go back to.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 2, 2008 -> 10:05 PM)

I think Jin is definitely still alive. Something wasn't right about that scene where Sun and Hurley went to his tombstone.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 7, 2008 -> 11:52 AM)
me too. Too much stuff on TH nights, especially during baseball season.

... and not enough on Wednesday nights.

Seriously, Thursdays are PACKED

Survivor

Scrubs

30 Rock

The Office

Grey's Anatomy

Lost

Just ridiculous.

the Office and Lost are the only things I watch on Thursdays (they're the only shows I watch on network TV), so I like having them on the same night. Usually head over to a friend's house so we can DVR through the 20 commercials in Lost. Thursdays are at least a baseball day off every once in a while. I remember having to flip back and forth between Lost and Buerhle's no-no last year until it got until the 8th or 9th inning (then it stayed on).

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 7, 2008 -> 12:00 PM)
... and not enough on Wednesday nights.

Seriously, Thursdays are PACKED

Survivor

Scrubs

30 Rock

The Office

Grey's Anatomy

Lost

Just ridiculous.

Not mention a ton of Sox night games during the season too.