LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 7, 2008 -> 12:00 PM)
... and not enough on Wednesday nights.

Seriously, Thursdays are PACKED

Survivor

Scrubs

30 Rock

The Office

Grey's Anatomy

Lost

Just ridiculous.

My Name Is Earl

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting theory on a site I read.

Theory that people keep seeing dead people on the island could be that island lore says you have to bury a dead body to prevent the ghost from showing up. Hence why Sawyer found Danielle and Karl buried in shallow graves. Jack's dad's body was never found or buried so he shows up. Same was with Ecko's brother.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 7, 2008 -> 03:33 PM)
Interesting theory on a site I read.

Theory that people keep seeing dead people on the island could be that island lore says you have to bury a dead body to prevent the ghost from showing up. Hence why Sawyer found Danielle and Karl buried in shallow graves. Jack's dad's body was never found or buried so he shows up. Same was with Ecko's brother.

walt was never dead and he showed up to shannon.

QUOTE (TheBlackSox8 @ May 7, 2008 -> 11:28 PM)
walt was never dead and he showed up to shannon.

We still don't know Walt's fate. We saw him in the window during a flashback. That was the first thing I thought of as well.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 8, 2008 -> 10:33 AM)
The thing with Richard to me has always been the biggest question on the show. There is no way makeup just got lazy and didn't age him. There was a reason he looked the same after all those years, and while it's pretty in depth, this guy brings up an interesting theory....

it would also go a long way towards explaining why Ben had to ask what year it was when he was in the desert.

I'm willing to bet that Richard is traveling thru time and has been the entire series. When Locke got to the island, Richard went back in time to communicate with him. I also believe that is how Ben knows everything about everybody.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 8, 2008 -> 10:59 PM)
Also...

I am fairly certain that Claire died when they blew up her house at the Others camp. She is a ghost.

Agreed bout her being dead, didn't her dad say "she's fine where she is"? That seems like a pretty good hint.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 8, 2008 -> 11:29 PM)
BTW, I'm making an executive decision and saying we don't need spoiler tags in this thread, unless it's a link from another site, specifically disusing episodes in the future. If you come in this thread, you need to be caught up with every episode, or your going to see something you don't like.

Agreed

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ May 8, 2008 -> 11:34 PM)
Granted, there was never really "down time" during the series, but I feel like we are being rewarded for staying with the series. Basically the first three seasons have been build up, now the last three seasons, including this one, is starting to connect the dots.

Once again, I'm not saying it was hard to stick with the series, as its the best show on tv, and IMO the best show ever, but every episode the last few weeks has been HUGE.

It's a lot of little stuff. And the best part is that sometimes we have already seen the answer to our questions, but we dont know it yet.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ May 8, 2008 -> 11:37 PM)
Who was the black guy pushing Locke around in the wheel chair? He looked so damn familiar and I know I should know who it is, but I'm drawing a blank.

He was the guy who set up the mission to the island. He recruited Naomi.

This from Lost-Forum.com...

It's hard to get away from a biblical tie in with the names Benjamin and John. In the Bible, I'm pretty sure Benjamin's mother died in childbirth (youngest child of Jacob/Israel). John (the Baptist)'s mother was barren until old age. Her pregnancy was considered a miracle. His father was a priest in the Jewish temple and was struck mute because he doubted that God could/would give him a son--he had to forego his priestly duties for the duration of his wife's pregnancy because he was unable to speak. After John was born, Elizabeth told the people, 'His name is John.' But in that place and time, it was the husband who named the child--he wrote 'His name is John.' Upon writing that, his voice returned. John's role as a adult was to foretell the coming of the Messiah. He was martyred for following his destiny.