LOST!!!!

retro1983hat

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 12, 2009 -> 03:22 PM)
I don't think they got any sicknedd. I think Danielle LOST it. Pun intended.

That was awesome how Smokey is sooooo strong that he ripped that dude's arm off.

Why would her husband turn his gun on her though after trying to convince Danielle that he was fine? I'm thinking he was definitely brainwashed.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 12, 2009 -> 02:30 PM)
Why would her husband turn his gun on her though after trying to convince Danielle that he was fine? I'm thinking he was definitely brainwashed.

Was it her husband? Thought it was just her boyfriend type.

Probably turned the gun on her cuzz he saw her kill the other 2 and figured he would kill her first?

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 14, 2009 -> 02:18 PM)
Have we ever seen the guy who Hurley got the numbers from?

I just cant recall all of the early plot lines as the story arc has gone away from a lot of the beginning mysteries.

SOme patient at the mental hospital chanted the numbers and than he played them and won the Jackpot Lottery.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Feb 14, 2009 -> 03:27 PM)
I meant did we ever see who the patient was, or has he just been referred to?

I think the story was the patient heard a transmission when he was on a boat off Australia or something and it was just repeating the numbers.

We did see him. Don't remember the story about him hearing it.

It’s a possibility though everything we’ve seen so far seems to suggest that Christian is more of Jacob’s conduit. IF I remember correctly he seemed to be speaking for Jacob at the end of last season, but as we learned from the whole Henry Gale/Leader of the others thing the writers have played this game before So yeah, it could happen I just don’t see it turning out that way.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Feb 18, 2009 -> 09:57 PM)
That was awesome. Can't wait for the Locke episode next week.

This show just continues to have convincing twist after twist.

Why was Jin in a Dharma suit? Where is Aaron?

I'm thinking that the plane may not of crashed, but the plane was in the island's radius during a time flash and only those 6 could survive it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 18, 2009 -> 09:08 PM)
Why was Jin in a Dharma suit?

Because the last Flash sent e Losties into the past... where they are now stuck since Locke fixed the time-jumps.

I dont think I posted this last week because SoxTalk was down, but it's on my blog:

The Oceanic 6 HAVE to go back. It’s not just some Ben Linus whim. Why? They have already been on the island… in the past, their future. Remember “Adam and Eve” from Season 1? I think they are Jack and Kate. With the island “skipping”, when the O6 try to return to the island, they either all end up back in time, or they are spread out throughout the history of the island. Since you cant change the past, their future is the past of the island. Confused?? Head hurt?? yea… mine too.

To further complicate the idea…

“Adam and Eve” first appeared in Episode 6 of Season 1… “House of the Rising Sun”… A Sun centric episode. So, could it somehow be Sun and jin?

Hmmm…. just a few ideas. The producers have said that by the end of the show… we will know who they are… and they are more than a mere “side note”. There was a real purpose to having been shown.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Feb 18, 2009 -> 09:50 PM)
Ben at the dock... he went to go kill Penny. He referenced having to go take care of something he promised an old friend... Charles... he proposed Charles he'd kill his daughter... Penny.

Ooh, good catch. What other unfinished business does Ben have? Nothing else comes to mind.

I did like how they recreated the flight to the island.

Sayid was the prisioner this time.

Hugo had Charile's guitar case.

Locke was Christian's dead body.

It makes me wonder if Kate or Sun is pregnant to recreate Clair.

Speaking of Kate and Clair, any theories on what happened to Aaron? My wild guess is that they tracked down Clair's mom.

I also wonder where we will see the other dude in first class pop up. You don't see random characters in this show. He means something.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 19, 2009 -> 08:02 AM)
Ooh, good catch. What other unfinished business does Ben have? Nothing else comes to mind.

Speaking of Kate and Clair, any theories on what happened to Aaron? My wild guess is that they tracked down Clair's mom.

I also wonder where we will see the other dude in first class pop up. You don't see random characters in this show. He means something.

kate and jack got busy after kate decided to go back to the island and made aaron disappear

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 19, 2009 -> 08:02 AM)

I thought Kate's eyes were black and blue. I'm guessing something no-so-good happened to Aaron.

How many episodes are left of this show? They still have so many more questions to answer. We haven't even seen the other survivors (not Locke, Sawyer, etc. but secondary characters like Rose) or the rest of the Others in a while.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 19, 2009 -> 10:19 AM)
Ok, so Jack's dad was in a coffin when he got to the island and obviously now is an important go between or is Jacob himself. When Locke reaches the island in a casket, dead, does he also enjoy the elevated status?

I think that is a safe assumption.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 19, 2009 -> 10:19 AM)
Ok, so Jack's dad was in a coffin when he got to the island and obviously now is an important go between or is Jacob himself. When Locke reaches the island in a casket, dead, does he also enjoy the elevated status?

He already has. He is the leader of the others, and able to communicate with Jacob.