Game Thread 2/27/2008

daa84

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(The Beast @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 03:01 PM)
I'm getting the Score's online feed where they are talking about the Bulls. Are you discussing that online feed?

Yeah. They had Farmio and Singleton on for like 2 minutes and switched it to Paxson and the Bulls.

Anyone see this on rotoworld? Quite impressive...but at least their corner defense seems awful.

CF Curtis Granderson, 2B Placido Polanco, DH Gary Sheffield, RF Magglio Ordonez, 3B Cabrera, 1B Carlos Guillen, SS Edgar Renteria, C Ivan Rodriguez and LF Jacque Jones

QUOTE(The Beast @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 03:05 PM)
I don't know why the Score is doing that---they are definitely alienating a lot of listeners.

There was an announcement about MLB rights or some crap that didn't let them stream it online. It's gay.

QUOTE(fathom @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 03:05 PM)
I hate Spring Training for the fact people get so caught up in actual performance. Nice to see you're still alive though.

Yah, I'm still kicking. ill be my usual homerish self on day and weekend games. weekday night gamethreads will be hard to make tho

QUOTE(fathom @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 02:05 PM)
I hate Spring Training for the fact people get so caught up in actual performance. Nice to see you're still alive though.

You want to see Danks work on his cutter, and practice pounding it in. Judging pitching in Tuscon is hard.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 08:08 PM)
You want to see Danks work on his cutter, and practice pounding it in. Judging pitching in Tuscon is hard.

I just want to see him compete on the mound and have better mechanics than he did the last half of his starts last season.

danks is working solely with the fastball it looks like....as i say that he throws a change and holliday chops it to third, fields bare hands throws to first and pauly can't pick it....scored a hit and error with the runner going to third

QUOTE(daa84 @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 02:10 PM)
danks is working solely with the fastball it looks like....as i say that he throws a change and holliday chops it to third, fields bare hands throws to first and pauly can't pick it....scored a hit and error with the runner going to third

I was at a early spring training game where the guy was working on breaking pitches only for an inning. Not one ball over 85 mph was thrown.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Feb 27, 2008 -> 03:11 PM)
I was at a early spring training game where the guy was working on breaking pitches only for an inning. Not one ball over 85 mph was thrown.

yeah i know i was just trying to portray that to the others who cant watch it ....i wasnt complaining about pitch selection