All Things Pro-Obama

Soxy

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 10, 2008 -> 06:47 PM)
4 more SD's (give or take) for Obama today...he takes the lead in the AP count, the Demconwatch count, CNN still has Clinton by 2.

That doesn't matter because after a blowout win in West Virginia Clinton will have it locked up.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ May 11, 2008 -> 03:49 AM)
My question is this, did they know he had done this when he was hired? That makes all the difference to me. I can understand uf they never knew.

for real though, how do you NOT know, when the media picks up on it about 5 minutes after he's hired.

This woman really is nuts and desperate...

the Clinton campaign's search for damaging information and its hope that such information exists continues, according to knowledgeable sources. Strategist Harold Ickes, her premier tactical counselor, warned on the eve of the North Carolina and Indiana that Obama could be vulnerable to an "October surprise" by the McCain campaign.
Edited by Athomeboy_2000

When you cant find a good newspaper article... make one up:

Clinton Campaign Makes up Newspaper Headline For Ad

They couldn't actually find a newspaper clipping that was titled what they wanted ("Obama Attacks Clinton gas tax plan"), so they made one up... but they attached the headline to Eliot Spitzer's Troopergate article! See for yourself.

troopergatesf1.png

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 12, 2008 -> 01:04 PM)
And now, CNN agrees, Obama takes the lead. I think we can call it official now.

With the super delegate lead now gone, even with WV coming tomorrow and Clinton expected to rout there, she can only really be relying on Obama falling flat on his face.