MIN (16-15, L1) @ CWS (15-16, W1), 7:11pm

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ May 8, 2008 -> 05:09 AM)
And yet, what REALLY are the odds that they will anytime soon?

I mean, I've never seen a collection of such great hitters slump so bad. But I HAVE seen some of them hit well even with Walker as the coach. Is Walker REALLY the problem? IF he is, then please fire him and let's at least try something new. Something has to give. This is TOO good a team to be playing like this.

I mean, I'm no longer feeling so safe about the 50 dollar bet I made with my friend that the Sox would finish better than KC this year...

Who are these great hitters?

Who are these great hitters?

Thome, Konerko, JD, Swisher, AJ, Crede (maybe), are... or at least WERE at some point all very good hitters. Don't deny that this offense is way too good to be hitting this poorly.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ May 8, 2008 -> 04:15 AM)
Thome, Konerko, JD, Swisher, AJ, Crede (maybe), are... or at least WERE at some point all very good hitters. Don't deny that this offense is way too good to be hitting this poorly.

Swisher and Crede aren't what I consider very good hitters. Heck, I consider OC a better hitter than Swisher.

Swisher and Crede aren't what I consider very good hitters. Heck, I consider OC a better hitter than Swisher.

I never kept up on him back in Oakland, but my impression by everthing I heard about him was that Swisher was a damn good hitter.

Great, NOW they start hitting...

Edited by TheBigHurt

lol .. wow ... who said in like the 1st two pages that A-Ram would be up to bat in the 9th with the bases loaded to win the game

well he wont win it but solid call whoever said it

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ May 8, 2008 -> 05:17 AM)
I never kept up on him back in Oakland, but my impression by everthing I heard about him was that Swisher was a damn good hitter.

Great, NOW they start hitting...

Swisher's a career .248 hitter.

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 7, 2008 -> 11:23 PM)
what's the mood in this thread been like tonight?

high spirits, everyone behind Buerhle and our hitting, talks about keeping Greg Walker long term in Chicago