5/14 gamethread: Sox (18-20) vs Angels (24-17); CSN; 9:05

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (letsgoarow @ May 14, 2008 -> 01:26 PM)
i say we lead off uribe....hes been getting on base more than oc lol

Remember when Ozeroo had him penciled in as the number 2 hitter..........

Maybe it would help him focus more, see better pitches and be more selective. The down side is that the line-up may slump and not be as productive...........well that isn't even possible so why not.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 14, 2008 -> 02:57 PM)
Remember when Ozeroo had him penciled in as the number 2 hitter..........

Maybe it would help him focus more, see better pitches and be more selective. The down side is that the line-up may slump and not be as productive...........well that isn't even possible so why not.

Because he's the baseball equivalent to stinky s***.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 14, 2008 -> 04:11 PM)
I might be listening on XM. Wave at me during the game. I'll see you on the radio

This is how I picture you getting satellite radio in Montana:

franken-thumb.jpg

Did I see tonight's lineup on Sportnite, right? Somebody check me:

Cabrera - SS

AJ - C

Quentin - LF

Dye - RF

Thome - DH

Konerko - 1B

Crede - 3B

Swisher - CF

Uribe - 2B

Like Quentin hitting 3rd, AJ hitting 2nd could lead to the fastest inning Lackey will ever see since he and OC luv swinging at the 1st pitch. Just meh in my book but what else can Ozzie do?

QUOTE (Allsox @ May 14, 2008 -> 08:07 PM)
Did I see tonight's lineup on Sportnite, right? Somebody check me:

Cabrera - SS

AJ - C

Quentin - LF

Dye - RF

Thome - DH

Konerko - 1B

Crede - 3B

Swisher - CF

Uribe - 2B

Like Quentin hitting 3rd, AJ hitting 2nd could lead to the fastest inning Lackey will ever see since he and OC luv swinging at the 1st pitch. Just meh in my book but what else can Ozzie do?

not much really. I do like seeing things shaken up but I dont like seeing Thome and Paulie back to back. That is two instant outs right now.

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 14, 2008 -> 07:11 PM)
not much really. I do like seeing things shaken up but I dont like seeing Thome and Paulie back to back. That is two instant outs right now.

I feel exactly the same way. Everytime I hear that Oz is going to shake up the lineup, I keep thinking that obviously Thome and Konerko won't be batting back to back. At this point I kind of hate seeing an inning where they'll both bat, even if Thome leads off the inning and PK is 3rd, its still 2 outs for that inning. I am sort of looking forward to the San Fran series. It should give Thome and Paulie some much needed rest, at least a game each.