6/5 - Sox vs. KC, 7:11 CT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

should do well tomorrow, knock on wood (my money is always on the count in 2008)

lets sweep tomorrow then take at least 3 of 4 from the twins and start building a substantial lead in the ALC

Jose has been stellar to start the year off.... No point of stopping now... How about give him some run support!! I was there in Tampa for that game when they only gave him 1 run.... I look for CQ, AJ, and Dye to rebound strong after last nights subpar game. Crede will likely be out for a couple days which could mean playing time for Pablo or Uribe tonight.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 07:07 AM)
Start? You mean extend?

Finish them!!!

i think hes 2-0 so far starting the thread by saying that, so I think hes just not trying to jinx anything

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 10:12 AM)
This is a game a team that wants to be thought of as something needs to win in convincing fashion.

KC has hit more than 10% of their season's home run total in this series.

with the weather heating up and playing more games at the Cell this month, the pitchers are obviously going to give up a lot more HRs, but the Sox players should hit more. The key for the Sox pitchers is to not walk anybody. Danks gave up 2 HRs yesterday, but only solo shots

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 01:00 PM)
12-3 Sox, Contreras will go 7 and Loaiza will go the final 2, giving up 2 hits and no runs. :headbang

How fitting would that be... Loaiza finishes the game for Contreras, the guy KW traded him for haha.

QUOTE (robinventura23 @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 02:23 PM)
I'll be there tonight with my dog out in the bleachers.

My dog's Pick to Click: Paul Konerko.

ah yes, dog night. My sister and brother-in-law have a beagle and they've brought him the last 2-3 years and he's a big hit with the players who are milling around during the onfield parade. I love this promotion, not going tonight though.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 02:59 PM)
Nice. If we can win tonight, that's a 2.5 game cushion going into the 4 game set with Minny. This week could be really critical to the season.

As much as I'd love to take 3/4, or even 4/4, I'd accept 2/4 as that would maintain our 2.5 game lead (if we win today).

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 03:38 PM)
Sweep and bring on Minnesota. That said please dont overlook this game Sox!

Which has been so typical the last few years when they win the first 2 of a series....

QUOTE (Wanne @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 03:24 PM)
Which has been so typical the last few years when they win the first 2 of a series....

I miss Chris Widger and Pablo in my starting lineup :crying

although with Crede's wrist maybe we'll get a Pablo sighting!!

I don't get the whole "Dog Day". If I had tix...it would annoy the s*** outta me with all the friggin dogs around. If I wanted to be around dogs I'd go to the goddamn dog park or petsmart.