Rockies @ White Sox 6/14, 6:05 p.m. WGN

bjm676

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:45 PM)
Its in response to all the b****ing about Uribe playing 2 games in a row. He actually did have a big hit last night, but according to some, he's the reason the Sox haven't scored tonight.

He is a sucking player and no amount of dinners or drinks to you is going to change that. He isnt the reason they are losing tonight, but I would rather play the guy who is hitting .287. When was the last time that uribe had that BA, 2004.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:46 PM)
He is a sucking player and no amount of dinners or drinks to you is going to change that. He isnt the reason they are losing tonight, but I would rather play the guy who is hitting .287. When was the last time that uribe had that BA, 2004.

"D.J. Juan carried us that year for a long time. Mercy."

Guillen is going to mess up Ramirez timing now with all this crap about benching him. Ramirez must thinking what do I have to do to play on this team regularly?

Do I need to hit a HR every time?

I want somebody in the media to question Guillen hard on this decision. I do not want any reporter being pay by the White Sox asking stupid question, but somebody independent.

I am mad as hell. If Alexei sucks, I will be the first one saying send him back to Cuba. I am going to sleep now. I can't take this nonsense anymore.

Edited by Cubano

2 GODDAMN HITS in the whole game!!! Yes Dick Allen...I wouldn't be sad if Walker was fired right after the game. Do I blame him entirely...no. But we need a sacrificial lamb right now. This crap cannot go on.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 08:46 PM)

^^^^^^^^^^^^

QUOTE (Cubano @ Jun 14, 2008 -> 07:50 PM)
Guillen is going to mess up Ramirez timing now with all this crap about benching him. Ramirez must think what do I have to do to play on this team regularly?

Do I need to hit a HR every time?

I want somebody in the media to question Guillen hard on this decision. I do not want any reporter being pay by the White Sox asking stupid question, but somebody independent.

I am mad as hell. If Alexei sucks, I will be the first one saying send him back to Cuba. I am going to sleep now. I can't take this nonsense anymore.

He's 3 for his last 14 and 0 for his last 6. Uribe hadn't played for a month. It was a good time to give the guy a rest. He sat on his ass a lot longer earlier and it had no ill effect.