White Sox Winner

whitesoxbrian

Danks... what can you say about this kid.. he's a gamer! It was frusterating to see all those runners stranded once again, but a Win is a Win. Bullpen looked good, defense was ontop of things. A rare road series win. Thats a great sign!! The Twins keep winning so were going to have to keep pace with them... Lets win the 1st tommorow vs the damn sCrubs.

QUOTE (knightni @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 06:16 PM)
You should have a Soxtalk wallpaper as your background.

There's a schedule on it.

Well I was at work, so I couldn't have watched it anyway.

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 04:14 PM)
Danks... what can you say about this kid.. he's a gamer! It was frusterating to see all those runners stranded once again, but a Win is a Win. Bullpen looked good, defense was ontop of things. A rare road series win. Thats a great sign!! The Twins keep winning so were going to have to keep pace with them... Lets win the 1st tommorow vs the damn sCrubs.

And to think the Tribune left them off their all city rotation.....in favor of Ted Lilly.

QUOTE (KyKyGruber @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 05:29 PM)
what exactly happen to Cooper? i seen him throw something then pull his hamstring. Then all the guys were watching it again on the camera in the dugout.

f***IN HILARIOUS... He pulled has hammy thowing the balls and strikes clicker when he got ejected from the game. Then he tried walking it off acting like nothing happened.

After what happened last night, this is a breath of fresh air.

I'm really concerned about Crede, he's on a huge cold streak. The back problems he's had recently sure don't help either.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 04:35 PM)
f***IN HILARIOUS... He pulled has hammy thowing the balls and strikes clicker when he got ejected from the game. Then he tried walking it off acting like nothing happened.

ROFL

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 26, 2008 -> 05:05 PM)
Is Jenks throwing a cutter these days?

He was throwing some 96 mph heat with late inside movement to the lefties in the 9th. It was a nasty little pitch.

Jenks has been throwing a cutter for about a year and a half now.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 27, 2008 -> 07:27 AM)
Alexei is quietly establishing himself as a potential top tier fielding 2B

No arguments here. Everytime the guy steps on the field he does something to surprise me. His diving catch in centerfield the other day followed by doubling the runner off first was another amazing highlight in the series