**White Sox vs. Royals 7/10/08** 7:10pm, CSN

Brian

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 09:26 PM)
how did they get an inside the park home run? someone dive for the ball?

beats the crap outta me....all the KC broadcast was showing was Teahan running.

How pathetic was this. F-You Paulie!

QUOTE (soxfan3530 @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 09:26 PM)
how did they get an inside the park home run? someone dive for the ball?

The gap in right-center was about 8 miles long. Teahen kept chugging all the way, and when Swish got Alexei the ball in short-center, Alexei put his head down and jogged it it. When he finally realized Teahen was heading home, the throw was off/late.

QUOTE (quickman @ Jul 11, 2008 -> 03:27 AM)
Well Konerko's swing has been horrible all year, he has no power left. He hits it off the end of the bat or he lifts it. He is a mess. Your paying the guy 11million to be a singles hitter, hitting 215. Doesn't register. Now if he cannot field as well, he is a useless old man.

I just never want to hear again that PK is good defensively. Swisher, in the last month, proved how awful PK really is.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 08:28 PM)
The gap in right-center was about 8 miles long. Teahen kept chugging all the way, and when Swish got Alexei the ball in short-center, Alexei put his head down and jogged it it. When he finally realized Teahen was heading home, the throw was off/late.

Swish - slow. Dye - slow. Ramirez - sleepy.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 08:28 PM)
Millwood on Sat but two hacks for Texas the other two games, which means they'll shut us down.

PH for Kong.

I think Millwoods a bit dinged up so we could have a chance, I am worried about our pitching, texas can hit the ball.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 08:29 PM)
I just never want to hear again that PK is good defensively. Swisher, in the last month, proved how awful PK really is.

With Swish at 1st and BA/Wise in CF, we are SO much better defensively. The whole bottom of the 8th proved that.

QUOTE (Hanky Panky @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 10:32 PM)
Sorry if I missed it, but I am looking at the Yahoo box score... Did they not charge Konerko with an error?

Never assume the double play.

QUOTE (Frankensteiner @ Jul 11, 2008 -> 02:31 AM)
Don't worry, we'll have #1 White Sox ace Javy Vazquez on the mound for that one.

No one has mentioned this, but Ozzie said Javy's velocity was way down last night, and they don't know why.

QUOTE (Hanky Panky @ Jul 10, 2008 -> 08:32 PM)
Sorry if I missed it, but I am looking at the Yahoo box score... Did they not charge Konerko with an error?

Can't assume the DP, even though it easily would have.