Something's brewing...

JPN366

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 10:15 AM)
Allison Stokke.

An olympian and the hottest woman in the world. Erin Andrews can't even sniff her panties, although I'd love to see her try :bringit

Google that s***.

Shes put on a few lbs in recent pics.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 02:19 PM)
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I would like to trade for her...and I generally prefer blondes (Erin Andrews is way overrated) just because she likes sports does not make her all that hot, she is a good all around package but as far as hotness goes she is overrated. I will give you she is the all american girl / prom queen / girl next door, etc. but overall hotness just can't compete.

Yeah, but isn't she like 10 years younger? That's not really a fair comparison.

QUOTE (Kenny Hates Prospects @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 10:21 PM)
Ohh, I think she even looks hotter now. I love a woman with a strong base.

Me culpa tambien. But, I don't want that pole shoved somewhere I won't like it by that hot chick so I am just content with saying I feel strongly both ways about the comments posted here

QUOTE (quickman @ Jul 28, 2008 -> 04:08 PM)
sorry Rock I will take Erin Andrews over her, in fact I would take some of the girls you used to have in your avatar over her.

Oh trust me, I agree with you. I was trying to say she wasnt all that.

In fact her pics out of her spandex and in normal clothes arent very good either.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 24, 2008 -> 11:30 PM)
With Hudson's injury, there's no one on the Braves that really excites me.

Hudson will not be traded. He was placed on the DL and u cant trade a player on the DL...and the deadline is thursday.

QUOTE (joeynach @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 03:34 AM)
Hudson will not be traded. He was placed on the DL and u cant trade a player on the DL...and the deadline is thursday.

I'm not so sure that's the case but it doesn't really matter seeing as how he might be looking at Tommy John Surgery.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 29, 2008 -> 02:41 PM)
Man you must like 'em bullemic if you have a problem with that.

Not the hottest girl on the planet like state before. You gotta remember shes like 5'10". Shes a big girl. Im not a huge fan of big girls, and I dont find her to be in the top echelon of hot girls on this planet. She's cute, thats about it.

I have been told that the Sox are trying to make a deal that would fit two needs... 2b and RP.

They have talked to the A's about Street and Ellis (as well as Crosby), and have talked to the O's about Sherrill and Roberts.

Not sure who Oakland wants... but the O's want a package centered around Fields and Floyd.

Only way I could see the Sox doing this is if they would indeed deal OC for a starting pitcher like D. Lowe.

QUOTE (JDsDirtySox @ Jul 30, 2008 -> 08:35 PM)
I have been told that the Sox are trying to make a deal that would fit two needs... 2b and RP.

They have talked to the A's about Street and Ellis (as well as Crosby), and have talked to the O's about Sherrill and Roberts.

Not sure who Oakland wants... but the O's want a package centered around Fields and Floyd.

Only way I could see the Sox doing this is if they would indeed deal OC for a starting pitcher like D. Lowe.

I can see the RP need and I think Street migjht be available, but I don't see the 2B spot as a need

jayson stark says...

• The White Sox haven't been able to muster much interest in their prospects in their quest for either a starting pitcher or a reliever who might have the ability to start. So clubs they've talked to say the White Sox have made Orlando Cabrera available for the right arm. But the three teams looking for immediate shortstop upgrades are the Cardinals, Twins and Orioles -- and Cabrera wouldn't be a fit for any of them.

espn insider

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Jul 30, 2008 -> 02:43 PM)
I would love Roberts-Sherrill, but I don't like it.

Sherrill is kind of icky. I don't think people realize he's 31 years old. He's also overvalued by the Orioles since he's been used primarily as a closer this year.

I'd have a lot of interest in Crosby. He's over-rated by a lot of people but I think he's under-valued as a whole (as he has a lot of nice tools). However, I don't know if there asking price would be similar to the apparent price the O's have for Roberts/Sherril (Floyd & Fields).

I wouldn't trade Floyd for anything less than a star player (or another young player whose already proven himself). That doesn't mean Floyd straight up, but I'm talking about Floyd in a package for an ace starter or premiere baseball player (none of which can be rentals).

Roberts does not fit that bill and I will f***ing vomit if Kenny makes that rumored deal with Bmore.

Sending Floyd in a deal for a 30+ year old 2nd baseman is f***ing retarded. Plain and simple. There is absolutely no logical explanation behind a move. The only way I'd remotely accept is if the Sox than moved Cabrera and were able to get some uber talented young talent in return (which won't happen).

JD, thanks for that info. As always, definitely appreciate that "inside" info!!!