8/5 Sox v Tigers: 7:11 CST, CSN

witesoxfan

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Pants Rowland @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 10:59 PM)
f*** that. Seattle just took the lead.

haha dude you have to understand I'm one of the few who can't see the games. I base it off what is going on. When I was typing that I was unaware of the homerun that just happened.

Congratulations to those of yu who hadn't given up.

My fricking god.

I will never rip Swisher again. I'm serious. He can suck all year. He proved something with that blast.

No matter what happens this season, what happened in the 14th inning this morning is legendary.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 10:56 PM)
Sorry guys...galliant effort. But I just don't see it with Swisher up there. He's as big a headcase as Paulie right now.

DAMN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!...plus...I just broke a blade on my ceiling fan jumping off my couch!!!!!!!!!!

btw...Toby Hall's s*** is getting really old. Somebody's gonna end up knockin' him out at some point....probably CQ.

I LOVE the reverse psychology/being wrong s***!

How the hell did Swish do it? Congrats to him. It says something about him. That loss would have been so deflating. Great great job by many hitters in the 14th. Can you imagine not scoring for all those innings when we coulda won it then a 4 spot???

Congrats Cora and all of you Sox.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 12:03 AM)
DAMN~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!...plus...I just broke a blade on my ceiling fan jumping off my couch!!!!!!!!!!

btw...Toby Hall's s*** is getting really old. Somebody's gonna end up knockin' him out at some point....probably CQ.

I LOVE the reverse psychology/being wrong s***!

Did he pie Swisher?

QUOTE (KipWellsFan @ Aug 5, 2008 -> 11:05 PM)
Did he pie Swisher?

Yeah. I think next time they have CQ on afterwards...he's probably gonna turn around and knock Hall out.

Dude...it was funny the first 10 times...but the next 30 has gotten really old.