Blue Jays @ White Sox 7:11 9/11 CSN+

letsgoarow

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:18 PM)
The same Angels we just beat last week?

And Gavin was at 80 pitches and cruising, why the hell wouldnt he start the inning? It would have been a f***ing horrible move to not let him start that inning.

80 pitches or not we have no confidence in our pen to get two shutout innings? Call it a notion but I knew he was going to get hit hard that inning, and we didn't pull him quick enough once again.

And yes, the same Angels we beat last week. Odds of us beating them in a 5 or 7 game series? Maybe 20% tops? Where's the half empty thread this team is pathetic I am so sick of watching this nonsense

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:23 PM)
80 pitches or not we have no confidence in our pen to get two shutout innings? Call it a notion but I knew he was going to get hit hard that inning, and we didn't pull him quick enough once again.

And yes, the same Angels we beat last week. Odds of us beating them in a 5 or 7 game series? Maybe 20% tops? Where's the half empty thread this team is pathetic I am so sick of watching this nonsense

If this team is this pathetic and you don't want to watch him, what are you doing on this message board? If there's no hope in your eyes and you don't like to watch, don't.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:19 PM)
ah, well that was a pretty weak comeback. Didn't make much sense.

A comeback for what? You said most people want Thorton as our closer, I say they dont, and you might need to look up the meaning of the word "most". I could start a thread if you like asking people if they would like him as our closer and we can see if "most" want him to be.

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Sep 12, 2008 -> 03:34 AM)
Does it ever seem to you that the Sox always after giving up a large number in a close game, that they start a comeback thats just not enough?

My observation exactly. 4 or more it seesm at a time when they tube

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Sep 11, 2008 -> 08:21 PM)
Juan Uribe.............rally starter

to say the least, 6-4

now our bullpen makes themselves look REALLY BAD, this game ends up being winnable (arguement can be made that Marcum would've been pulled earlier if the game had been closer)

still, i'm pissed at thornton and wassermullet

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 12, 2008 -> 03:36 AM)
Well the only bad thing from the last 2 innings was that a AAAA scrub came in with 16 games left in a tight game. Now its 6-4. We should either be tied or up now..

I reckon an 83 MPH fastball is not working well in clutch situations?