Sox vs Tigers - Game 2 - ESPN

Chisoxfn

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 10:28 PM)
Not that I care about the Flubs ... but wouldn't it be great? Sox-Flubs World Series? Make it happen baseball gods.

It would be great only if the Cubs were to get swept. Otherwise it would get on my nerves.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 09:28 PM)
Not that I care about the Flubs ... but wouldn't it be great? Sox-Flubs World Series? Make it happen baseball gods.

Honestly, any world series involving the white sox would be great.. i don't care who they play against, and I say this every year... If I get to watch the last game of the baseball season, and my favorite team is playing in it, it's a successful year. Obviously, a lot more fun if they win.. but fun either way. That's just my philosophy though.

Sox-Cubs would be... interesting, and I probably wouldn't have a girlfriend anymore.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 10:32 PM)
Why don't you guys want it? First two games in the Cell. It'd be awesome.

true sox fans dont want the Cubs anywhere near the WS...man,looks like it was a great doubleheader,caught a couple of innings but since I'm a married man,had to let the little watch some TV and since I watched the Bears game it was her turn to remote control...sucks watching a chick flick when you know the sox are playing,fortunatly was able to see Thames AB and then Wise smoke that granny.

Mex, believe me I'm a true Sox fan. The only reason I'd want the Cubs there is I think we'd win the first two in the Cell and beat them. Obviously I don't want them in if we're not there. The reason I'd want them out is to keep them from winning the NL title, but I think we'd spoil the Series for them.

If it's that dangerous and there will be murders, I'm against it.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 09:22 PM)
This will not go over well.

I catch the sox out here in the west coast when they play the Angels since I live south of the border in Baja California...doh,i m replying to the post that asked how come alot of the posters here aren t at the game

Edited by MexSoxFan#1