DBAHO

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jagoffs

I just got in last I heard of the Sox game Giambi had homered.

I logged in to try and get read through the game thread and it went to the mesages that read 8-8. Then I scrolled back and thought Jenks blew it.

Now to go reread.

A Tribe win would be nice but a Sox win is huge. Tribe face 5 above average pitchers the next 5 games, the Sox 1.

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 08:10 PM)
Ha. 0-2 to Delmon Young and he throws a pitch he can hit. Young swings at everything. Throw it out of the zone, dips***.

Pathetic. The Twins have had the bases loaded like 4 or 5 times in the last 4 innings. 4 walks by Bettancourt this INNING alone. What a disappointing game almost as bad as a White Sox loss blowing it in the 9th if they don't come back here, which I don't see happening

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 17, 2008 -> 02:15 AM)
Pathetic. The Twins have had the bases loaded like 4 or 5 times in the last 4 innings. 4 walks by Bettancourt this INNING alone. What a disappointing game almost as bad as a White Sox loss blowing it in the 9th if they don't come back here, which I don't see happening

You just have to hope Lee can negate any momentum they get from this possible victory.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 06:08 PM)
..and honestly can we keep it in the twins thread? There are starting to be more Twins posts than Sox posts in the game threads. I'm guessing all of following on Soxtalk are following the Twins box score so do we really need three posts in a row of "Damn (Indians reliever)" in a Sox thread?

just out of curiosity, and not trying to start trouble, but what difference does it make?

Well the Twins pen should be a tad overworked going into the next five.

Just looked through the boxscore for this game.

Floyd

Uribe

Konerko

Griffey with an odd line 2-5 w/ 3 K's

ugh on Swisher and Owens with the K's looking.

Gavin Floyd is 16-7 turning into something special. Imagine him the Phils rotation right now. While I am glad he is her the cub woiuld sure bot look as godd in NL.

Fathom are you tte one that will no longer be posting or is that Pratt? Due to the ERA being under 4.5

There are 11 games left in this season wow.