9/23 - Sox @ Min - 7:10 PM CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 03:08 AM)
He may be on to something actually. I was reading the other day about a study with people sleeping. When the researchers stuck rotten eggs underneath their noses while they were sleeping they had bad dreams. When they smelled something pleasant, they had good dreams. I wouldn't doubt hearing has some sort of effect.

Give them ear plugs, and we'll be fine.

Because teams never get hot in the postseason. Especially teams that have good SP.

Sure, it's possible, but the Sox are an absolute f***ing mess. I'd say I'd feel confident that their chances are slim. But as someone said, it IS kinda stupid for them to be so close to having a chance and losing it in the last few games. Oh, well. The collective White Sox team has gotten what they've deserved so far.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:09 PM)
Hawk now discussing the conscious and subconscious. Very Jungian. Sounds like someone has been to some serious therapy.

The fact that this organization starting with Hawk can't get off of their knees long enough to realize the Twins simply are not that good of a baseball team pisses me off to no end. This idea that they can't win in the dome is nonsense. The Twins bullpen sucks and for such a fundamentally sound team they sure have played terrible D the last month.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 02:12 AM)
The fact that this organization starting with Hawk can't get off of their knees long enough to realize the Twins simply are not that good of a baseball team pisses me off to no end. This idea that they can't win in the dome is nonsense. The Twins bullpen sucks and for such a fundamentally sound team they sure have played terrible D the last month.

Worse case scenario for the series is what's happening tonight.

I REALLY don't understand most of these posts here.

Does it come as a complete shock that JV would crap the bed and get lit up?

We have Buehrle and Floyd pitching the next 2 games. These would be the guys that will be starting one of the first 3 playoff games. If they can't get it done, then it's time to panic.

I wouldn't be shocked if Buehrle comes out and pitches an amazing game (and I dislike Buehrle). Floyd has come out when we needed him the most and pitched like a stud, I expect no different on Thursday.

It's funny how before this series started people just wanted 1 win, and now that we don't win the 1st game the world is over.

Seriously, relax.