9/23 - Sox @ Min - 7:10 PM CDT - WCIU

knightni

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Reddy @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:16 PM)
haha this is amazing. i'm actually taking a bit of pleasure in our sox getting crushed right now. ok not pleasure per se... but i find it extremely funny.

I hear you -- it's almost so bad that the only way to deal with it is to forget it. I can. I just don't think our nutless wonders can.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:17 PM)
Does anyone agree with throwing a bean ball right now? Maybe we don't want to get them fired up for the last 2 games but something to change the White Sox perspective is needed right now...it's getting time for some desperate measures....

Drill Mauer or Morneau right between the numbers next AB

The disconcerning thing to me is forget the blowout loss. The entire team seems to really believe they cannot win in that building. They have been convinced every which way. I wish the organization as a whole would quit kissing Twinkie ass. Ozzie should come out and say the White Sox are far better than them. Maybe even say they suck.

I bet if you switched rosters right now with Minnesota, the Twins would kill the White Sox just as much as they do now.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:17 PM)
Does anyone agree with throwing a bean ball right now? Maybe we don't want to get them fired up for the last 2 games but something to change the White Sox perspective is needed right now...it's getting time for some desperate measures....

I don't know about a beanball, but I think -- without question -- Kubel's leaning out there. Once again, not enough throwing inside.