9/23 - Sox @ Min - 7:10 PM CDT - WCIU

knightni

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 09:18 PM)
The disconcerning thing to me is forget the blowout loss. The entire team seems to really believe they cannot win in that building. They have been convinced every which way. I wish the organization as a whole would quit kissing Twinkie ass. Ozzie should come out and say the White Sox are far better than them. Maybe even say they suck.

I bet if you switched rosters right now with Minnesota, the Twins would kill the White Sox just as much as they do now.

It is pathetic really. The Twins are not that good of a baseball team which anyone who has watched any Twins games lately would know, and honestly with the apparent attitude of this team I would love for Ozzie to come out and challenge their manhood and say the Twins suck as well.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 10:17 PM)
Does anyone agree with throwing a bean ball right now? Maybe we don't want to get them fired up for the last 2 games but something to change the White Sox perspective is needed right now...it's getting time for some desperate measures....

I agree. I wouldn't mind a brawl. Throw at Mauer. That will get the Twins riled up and the Sox too.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:20 PM)
I don't get why we're putting DJ out there unless we don't plan on ever using him in this series in a close game???? This is the PERFECT time for Horrible Ramirez, Juan Agosto's long lost Twin brother

With his motion and mannerisms, Ramirez looks a lot like Wilson Alvarez. Unfortunately, they aren't close in the arm department.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:19 PM)
I don't know about a beanball, but I think -- without question -- Kubel's leaning out there. Once again, not enough throwing inside.

Kubel shoulda been drilled...but I've come to expect nothing from these eunuchs...

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 08:18 PM)
The disconcerning thing to me is forget the blowout loss. The entire team seems to really believe they cannot win in that building. They have been convinced every which way. I wish the organization as a whole would quit kissing Twinkie ass. Ozzie should come out and say the White Sox are far better than them. Maybe even say they suck.

I bet if you switched rosters right now with Minnesota, the Twins would kill the White Sox just as much as they do now.

Dick you remember Kenny and Ozzie during the hiring press conference. That they are sick and tired of the twins beating us with fundamental tough baseball and that we would adopt that style of baseball. We would be hard nosed, and bring the game to them. Like the twins. Then Ozzie used Frank as an example. How he would not let his players get over on him and how if they didnt run out a play he would bench them.

Here we are, and its the same damn thing. Hulking players who hit homers, and cannot make contact. Bad fundamentals and defense. And mistake pitching. Its the same thing we have seen for years, sans 2005.

Its one thing to admire a way a team plays. Its another to fear a team. We fear the twins. We wait for the bad things to happen. And when they do, we crumple.