**White Sox vs. Twins 9/25/08 Thread**

Brian

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 07:40 PM)
That s why,my friends,these azzholes don t advance in the playoffs,this type of baseball kills us,especially in the dome,at our house weve smoked them this year,these bloop singles don t fall in on other outfields,we got the slowest outfield,i m sure of that

At least they make the playoffs. You can't win a WS if you don't make it to the playoffs, right?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 07:40 PM)
That s why,my friends,these azzholes don t advance in the playoffs,this type of baseball kills us,especially in the dome,at our house weve smoked them this year,these bloop singles don t fall in on other outfields,we got the slowest outfield,i m sure of that

I think the Twins can beat the Rays if they play them, I think we can too, we just need some sort of momentum..

QUOTE (chw42 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 12:43 AM)
Nice, we still don't have a hit.

This team is pulling the choke job of the decade.

No, that would be the Mets from last year. Honestly, no one will care about this final week outside of Sox fans. I don't classify this as a choke. It's not like we blew a 6 or 7 game lead in the last month. I'm shocked people thought we'd actually compete in this series. The White Sox are one of the worst dome teams I've ever seen.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
blah blah blah blah. they're f***ing weak, and if it weren't for injuries on the sox this would be a match up of prospects.

If Thome, Dye, Swisher or Konerko had done anything in September you could say the same thing.

If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 01:45 AM)
Ok, im going to give us 2 innings to score before I'm really pissed off. We've gone through the line up once now and now its time to start hitting the damn ball.

I predict the sox don't score until sunday when they are already mathematically eliminated and then beat cliff lee 25-2, compliments of 3 jason bourgeois grand slams

QUOTE (dww879 @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 06:47 PM)
I predict the sox don't score until sunday when they are already mathematically eliminated and then beat cliff lee 25-2, compliments of 3 jason bourgeois grand slams

hahaha, that actually got me laughing. This team is pathetic.