Chicago @ Tampa Bay - ALDS Game 1

Heads22

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 05:09 PM)
Not a big fan of this. They may need him tomorrow night to get out a hitter or 2.

He's not coming back tomorrow whether he pitches this inning or not.

QUOTE (BlackBetsy @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 03:08 PM)
What about the loss to the Yankees, the loss to the Twins or the loss to the Indians failed to prepare you for this?

:lol:

I was prepared all last night and this morning for a loss. Everytime I see it, it just angers me.

I already said I made a mistake thinking that Javy was still on his old yankees contract.

Regardless other teams are paying 8mil (omg 3mil less) to players who are as equivalents of Javy.

Every team has 1 or 2 bad contracts, Javy's really is not the worst contract out there.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 04:11 PM)
Is there a reason why jr. couldn't move to left and BA moves to center?

Griffey has said he's not comfortable in LF, and now is not the time to experiment.

Anderson should be playing CF, but there's no one except Wise and the aptly named Swisher to play LF if Brian is in CF.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 04:12 PM)
I already said I made a mistake thinking that Javy was still on his old yankees contract.

Regardless other teams are paying 8mil (omg 3mil less) to players who are as equivalents of Javy.

Every team has 1 or 2 bad contracts, Javy's really is not the worst contract out there.

bedard

QUOTE (Felix @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
The fact that BA is in lefty while Griffey is in CF is very sad.

I don't know what kind of sign some Sox fans need to get it through collective heads, but you will never see Griffey in LF. Not on this team, not on an all-star team, not on a Simpsons episode. Griffey does NOT play LF. Not comfortable with the sight lines or throwing angles, nor should he be, he's never played there is whole life.