Chicago @ Tampa Bay ALDS Game 2

nitetrain8601

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uribe did okay, got a 2-1 count and looked fastball and got burnt. Fought off a few pitches and made Kazmir work.

Bottom line up 2 having 8 batters bat in the first inning is something that you take every single day of the week.

Not to mention Kazmir almost at 40 pitches.

In reality AJ had the crappiest hit ever, all those pitches to Juan were just gravy.

QUOTE (Ron @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 05:26 PM)
Juan Ks. Good inninng but we coulda put up more.

We need a standard Buerhle inning here. Make quick work o' the side.

goddamn that sig i always think it's my post... then it isn't.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 05:25 PM)
Uribe's been really bad lately.

Watching the Cubs/Dodgers last night, I was thinking the same thing and wishing we made a deal for Casey Blake. Not that he's great or anything, but I'd certainly rather have Blake and Uribe than Uribe and Fields for the playoffs. Oh well.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 04:27 PM)
Does Juan Uribe ever get a big hit? Just asking. Crede at least delivered in the clutch A LOT.

When Juan stays closed he is fine. Thats the problem though. He has been spinning out of control for a while. They rememdy it for a bit and then he seems to break out of it.

QUOTE (JoeCredeYes @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 05:27 PM)
Watching the Cubs/Dodgers last night, I was thinking the same thing and wishing we made a deal for Casey Blake. Not that he's great or anything, but I'd certainly rather have Blake and Uribe than Uribe and Fields for the playoffs. Oh well.

I agree, but Cleveland would never deal with us. They wouldn't talk to us about Byrd.