It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

BobDylan

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 9, 2008 -> 12:30 PM)
that poop episode was pretty bad when that fat woman was in the 7 minute speech about who pooped when.

yeah, i actually turned it off in the middle of that speech, it just kept going

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Nov 7, 2008 -> 06:07 AM)
I wouldn't go as far as to call it a pile of suck. It's not season 1, 2, or 3 quality but it had its moments. I'm not sure if the new show they're working has anything to do with the drop in quality, but I hope that is the case because those first three seasons were some of the best television I've ever seen.

What is the new show that you speak of, Bob? :huh

This is probably my favorite show on tv now.

"Guys why arent the breaks working???"

"Because i cut the breaks!!! Wild Card b****es!!!"

And i dont know how anyone doesnt like danny devito in this show hes hillarious

"Frank what are you doing?"

"I waterboarding the s*** of your sister"

Edit: I have a bad feeling that boldly going nowhere show is going to suck...

Edited by TCQ

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Nov 11, 2008 -> 03:05 PM)
Good read. Thanks for the link.

I find it ridiculous that Mac (for the most part) was the brains behind the show. Also that he is married to Sweet Dee. Also that Charlie is married to the Waitress. I shouldnt have research their actual personal lives.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Nov 11, 2008 -> 03:27 PM)
I find it ridiculous that Mac (for the most part) was the brains behind the show. Also that he is married to Sweet Dee. Also that Charlie is married to the Waitress. I shouldnt have research their actual personal lives.

Interesting. I would never have guessed. And I love it that she is merely referred to as "the waitress".

So I picked up seasons 1 & 2, because dammit, I couldn't ignore this show anymore.

Through season 1 (no DeVito yet), it is quite hilarious. I'm sure the crazy gets picked up a bit, so I'm loking forward to the next two discs and then picking up season 3).

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 15, 2008 -> 10:49 AM)
So I picked up seasons 1 & 2, because dammit, I couldn't ignore this show anymore.

Through season 1 (no DeVito yet), it is quite hilarious. I'm sure the crazy gets picked up a bit, so I'm loking forward to the next two discs and then picking up season 3).

I've never been a DeVito fan and disliked his character early on in this show but he has really grown on me.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Nov 15, 2008 -> 03:17 PM)
Sometimes I literally just laugh looking at him.

haha yes especially now like how his hair is always all messed up on the sides and when he wears those really long shirts and no pants

Well, I'm through seasons 1/2, and now I have to basically kick my buddy's ass to get me season 3, because I'm hooked. This show is bizarre and that's what makes it hilarious.

I especially enjoyed the Russian Roulette in the basement. Frank's a f***in' nutjob.