Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 02:58 PM)
I am aware of this concept of sarcasm, your post just wasn't useful in showing it

Especially considering you think its called "pop"

If you figured that what I said was so ridiculous that what you'd feel the need to suggest that someone punch me in the face, I'd say the sarcasm there should have been pretty obvious.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 01:07 PM)
If you figured that what I said was so ridiculous that what you'd feel the need to suggest that someone punch me in the face, I'd say the sarcasm there should have been pretty obvious.

I only said that because you had just a minute ago suggested people who call it soda be slapped in the face, and since you were already talking about how calling something a different name as opposed to someone else I could only assume your jacket post was serious.

Honest mistake

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 03:11 PM)
I only said that because you had just a minute ago suggested people who call it soda be slapped in the face, and since you were already talking about how calling something a different name as opposed to someone else I could only assume your jacket post was serious.

Honest mistake

*soda pop

Am I the only one here who has to think REALLY hard as to what he calls the stuff everytime this discussion comes up??? I swear, I must use all of them, "soda", "pop", "soft drink", and or "soda pop". Ya know, everybody wants to hit people for using one or the other. Me? I personally want nothing to do with some high and mighty twit who thinks they are above somebody else just because they choose one dumb word over another. Who really gives a crap what somebody calls a liquid?

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 08:40 AM)
Am I the only one here who has to think REALLY hard as to what he calls the stuff everytime this discussion comes up??? I swear, I must use all of them, "soda", "pop", "soft drink", and or "soda pop". Ya know, everybody wants to hit people for using one or the other. Me? I personally want nothing to do with some high and mighty twit who thinks they are above somebody else just because they choose one dumb word over another. Who really gives a crap what somebody calls a liquid?

God damn dude, lighten up a little

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 07:41 AM)
God damn dude, lighten up a little

This debate shows up here every couple months and it's ridiculous. I'm not the one who said they want to slap people in the face for using a word. Sarcasm or not. :britishflag:

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 08:39 AM)
This debate shows up here every couple months and it's ridiculous. I'm not the one who said they want to slap people in the face for using a word. Sarcasm or not. :britishflag:

And neither was lf until "LindsayL" showed up. Actually it was a joke, but it's ok. :lol:

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 10:13 AM)
I once said the baconator had too much bacon on it and it was suggested that I be tortured for such blasphemy.

my problem with the baconator is the lack of lettuce tomato and onion. Its just a big pile of gooey salt. I always ask for the Big Bacon Classic