Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 11:17 AM)
my problem with the baconator is the lack of lettuce tomato and onion. Its just a big pile of gooey salt. I always ask for the Big Bacon Classic

I order a single or double with bacon. It tastes the same as the Big Bacon Classic to me, which was basically the perfect fast food burger until they decided they needed to take away the other ingredients and put half a dead pig on it.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like to thank Lifetime fitness last night, for not kicking out the stripper young woman who decided to be fashionable and wear her thong bikini to swim laps last night. Swimming obviously works extremely well for shaping a persons body, thats all I have to say about that.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 11:43 AM)
I would like to thank Lifetime fitness last night, for not kicking out the stripper young woman who decided to be fashionable and wear her thong bikini to swim laps last night. Swimming obviously works extremely well for shaping a persons body, thats all I have to say about that.

Pics

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 10:17 AM)
my problem with the baconator is the lack of lettuce tomato and onion. Its just a big pile of gooey salt. I always ask for the Big Bacon Classic

^^^

I needs me some vegetables with my baconator.

I cant eat at Wendys anymore. I dont have but two or three that is in driving distance from me cause there are none in the city for one thing. Another thing is I get sick everytime I eat there and trust me my stomach is made of steel. My rules are if the food is expired just leave it in the microwave a little longer. But Wendys employees must have some sign inside on notice to their employees to spit in my food.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 09:43 AM)

I love Lifetime Fitness, it really is more of a resort than a gym.

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 13, 2009 -> 09:28 PM)
Aww I wish I could be in my tweens and talk about pot, steroids, and drunk driving on a message board so I can act like im a badass too sad.gif

Except the difference is I don't start threads on any of those things. There are plenty of people on this board that smoke weed, have driven drunk, and have nothing negative to say about steroids. Im sorry that according to you, no one should have a different opinion about questionable subject matter. Im sorry that instead of saying nothing, I am one of few people who doesn't care to speak up on the other side of an issue like these.

Im not trying to act like a badass, I never said smoking weed was cool and everyone should do it.. I never told people they should take steroids.. Yeah so what, I drive drunk sometimes. Pretty sure I said that it was a risk I choose to take, and never once said that its harmless and more people should do it. And once again, I never started any of the threads that those things were discussed in.

Its a message board, its meant to talk about things. And just because I am usually on the other side of the discussion, I can always count on you and many others to follow my posts around to trash whatever I say.

Much like the Polar Bear lady, half the posts in there were actually just people taking shots at me for no reason other than I have a different opinion on things. Or even in here, when I misunderstood what lostfan was trying to say and apparently im just looking for attention and should be called Britney or Lindsey now..

QUOTE (T R U @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 06:23 PM)
Except the difference is I don't start threads on any of those things. There are plenty of people on this board that smoke weed, have driven drunk, and have nothing negative to say about steroids. Im sorry that according to you, no one should have a different opinion about questionable subject matter. Im sorry that instead of saying nothing, I am one of few people who doesn't care to speak up on the other side of an issue like these.

Im not trying to act like a badass, I never said smoking weed was cool and everyone should do it.. I never told people they should take steroids.. Yeah so what, I drive drunk sometimes. Pretty sure I said that it was a risk I choose to take, and never once said that its harmless and more people should do it. And once again, I never started any of the threads that those things were discussed in.

Its a message board, its meant to talk about things. And just because I am usually on the other side of the discussion, I can always count on you and many others to follow my posts around to trash whatever I say.

Much like the Polar Bear lady, half the posts in there were actually just people taking shots at me for no reason other than I have a different opinion on things. Or even in here, when I misunderstood what lostfan was trying to say and apparently im just looking for attention and should be called Britney or Lindsey now..

With all due respect, get a grip on yourself. If you want to take the opposite side of conversial things, you are going to get flack. I figured you were tough enough to handle it. I'll be sure not to make you have to stand up for yourself so I don't hurt your feelings anymore in the future.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 06:21 PM)
With all due respect, get a grip on yourself. If you want to take the opposite side of conversial things, you are going to get flack. I figured you were tough enough to handle it. I'll be sure not to make you have to stand up for yourself so I don't hurt your feelings anymore in the future.

Ive got a grip, and trust me you aren't hurting my feelings as I can handle it and im not sitting here losing sleep over whats discussed on Soxtalk. I understand that I am going to get s*** for being on the other side of a lot of issues, that's fine. What I don't like is it spilling over into threads that have absolutely nothing to do with one of those issues. As an admin, surely you can agree with that.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 10:13 PM)
Not sure why I did this but I just looked up 2 Girls 1 Cup and watched it again. I completely forgot how horrifying it was.

Could it be all this talking about teabagging? :lol:

QUOTE (Tmar @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 08:25 PM)
Don't worry T R U if a rumble occurs, I am a man who will fight for your honor, I'll be the hero you're dreamin' of

haha that episode was just on the other day

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 14, 2009 -> 10:13 PM)
Not sure why I did this but I just looked up 2 Girls 1 Cup and watched it again. I completely forgot how horrifying it was.

I havent seen this but I heard about it and I am 100% positive that I would vomit on my keyboard after watching it. I'm gagging just thinking about it.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 08:23 AM)
I havent seen this but I heard about it and I am 100% positive that I would vomit on my keyboard after watching it. I'm gagging just thinking about it.

It is hilariously scary, usually you dont get to the part where you want to vomit, it doesnt get that far before you turn it off

A random sample of 20 college students was taken and it was found that they drank an average of 12.75 sodas per week and the sample standard deviation was 4.44. If we know that the number of sodas drank per week by college students is normally distributed, compute the 98% confidence interval estimate of the population mean.

Anyone know the answer to that?

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Apr 15, 2009 -> 02:55 PM)
A random sample of 20 college students was taken and it was found that they drank an average of 12.75 sodas per week and the sample standard deviation was 4.44. If we know that the number of sodas drank per week by college students is normally distributed, compute the 98% confidence interval estimate of the population mean.

Anyone know the answer to that?

2.4 to 23.1, I believe.