Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 02:30 PM)
Doesn't count. Neil is just making a point of using every weapon in the percussive arsenal on that one. The tuned temple blocks are my favorite on that one though.

Why doesn't it count? He used it. It works for what he is doing there. Using it any more than that would be cheesy.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 04:38 PM)
Why doesn't it count? He used it. It works for what he is doing there. Using it any more than that would be cheesy.

Rhythm Method is just a big drum solo. Official scorekeeper says it doesn't count.

Gong is a tricky thing. Did you ever wonder why Bang a Gong didn't have any gong in it? That's why.

:)

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Oct 2, 2009 -> 04:56 PM)
Rhythm Method is just a big drum solo. Official scorekeeper says it doesn't count.

Gong is a tricky thing. Did you ever wonder why Bang a Gong didn't have any gong in it? That's why.

:)

Because it was a big euphemism?

I ordered a 52 inch flatscreen TV yesterday. Barely 5 minutes after I got it delivered my stepdaughter took my son and climbed into the outer box and started rocking it like an idiot in a boat. She predictably loses control of it and falls over, and knocks over the TV that was sitting vertically on the floor because I hadn't taken it out of the box yet. Fortunately the TV still works but what the f*** was she thinking?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 05:54 AM)
I ordered a 52 inch flatscreen TV yesterday. Barely 5 minutes after I got it delivered my stepdaughter took my son and climbed into the outer box and started rocking it like an idiot in a boat. She predictably loses control of it and falls over, and knocks over the TV that was sitting vertically on the floor because I hadn't taken it out of the box yet. Fortunately the TV still works but what the f*** was she thinking?

Think of all the stupid s*** you did when you were a kid, then think of the one thought running through your mind when you were doing all of that stupid s***.

"THIS IS FUN!!!!"

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 08:28 AM)
Think of all the stupid s*** you did when you were a kid, then think of the one thought running through your mind when you were doing all of that stupid s***.

"THIS IS FUN!!!!"

Eh, he still thinks that to this day.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 09:30 AM)

Exactly. Which is why he should understand.

And this is not to say I wouldnt have blown a gasket if my daughter did it, because I would have.

Edited by KyYlE23

I just found out that my dad, the guy that made my brother and I clean out plates no matter what was served, adds a little shredded cheese to the dog's food is she doesn't like it. And even slightly melts the cheese. :lolhitting

QUOTE (lostfan @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 05:54 AM)

Did your wife work out a discount on the TV? Or do her powers of manipulation only work for tires?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 10:30 AM)

lol very true. I never broke a brand new TV though. I did many other things. Climb out the window and hang out of it, walk down railroad tracks, set quite a few things on fire and have only a couple that become uncontrollable blazes, destroy a hornet nest, etc.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (Tex @ Oct 3, 2009 -> 02:20 PM)
Did your wife work out a discount on the TV? Or do her powers of manipulation only work for tires?

If she could have done that I would have definitely had her do it after the consensus on that status was "no it's not wrong, go do it." Max cleavage ftw.

Edited by lostfan