i am drunk in 2009

Heads22

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 12:06 PM)
Soxfan1, you have a girlfriend?

Apparently, he's dating his speakers, and giving them fellatio.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 04:17 AM)
We blew two speakers tonight. Im a little bit pissed.

Unless those were motivational speakers...

;)

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 11:06 AM)
Soxfan1, you have a girlfriend?

QUOTE (knightni @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 11:45 AM)
Apparently, he's dating his speakers, and giving them fellatio.

Unless those were motivational speakers...

;)

You guys are funny.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 05:24 PM)
n505052556_1220689_6255.jpg

When I'm taking pictures like that I feel like I should maybe not drink ever again.

Wow. I give you kudos(i think?) for having the nads to post this, but personally I think I would find another drunk picture of myself to post.

Mostly one of me not wearing a skintight tinkerbell shirt

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Jan 18, 2009 -> 03:32 AM)
ahhh, never fear my young warrior. You established eye contact and did not embarass yourself with the girl. If you have a mutual friend, find a way to get her info and make your move. Just cause she is rich does not mean she is not human, she is just as vulnerable and confused as the rest of the masses.

I should start a column on this site, Dear Jimbo...haha

Thanks... I know the girl (though I only met her about 2 weeks ago), so getting her info isn't an issue. She just broke up with her boyfriend last weekend, so I'm not sure making any move right now is a great idea. I'm just going to do the whole "hanging out with mutual friends and flirting" thing for a bit. I definitely did not embarrass myself with the girl, which is good. Actually, she's who got me so f'd up. She made me do some jello shots with her that she made, which were essentially pure Everclear, and that's what put me over the top. I could have taken a shot of Everclear and it would have been the same thing I think, lol. But people last night were really surprised I was as drunk as I was b/c no one could tell, which is a trait of mine I love. I would hate to one of those people who you can just tell are drunk the second you see them.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 02:42 AM)
Thanks... I know the girl (though I only met her about 2 weeks ago), so getting her info isn't an issue. She just broke up with her boyfriend last weekend, so I'm not sure making any move right now is a great idea. I'm just going to do the whole "hanging out with mutual friends and flirting" thing for a bit. I definitely did not embarrass myself with the girl, which is good. Actually, she's who got me so f'd up. She made me do some jello shots with her that she made, which were essentially pure Everclear, and that's what put me over the top. I could have taken a shot of Everclear and it would have been the same thing I think, lol. But people last night were really surprised I was as drunk as I was b/c no one could tell, which is a trait of mine I love. I would hate to one of those people who you can just tell are drunk the second you see them.

Good work pal, just don't play the "friend" card too much, then you come off looking like "that guy". I think you have the right idea, sit back and wait for your chance to prowl. I have the same drinking trait as you, and it is good and bad. Yes, I neve get to the point where I fall down stairs, or come on soxtalk and type a passage that others need Rosetta Stone to translate. However, I act perfectly normal, so people think I am not hammered, all the while I am one foot into blackout zone. This encourages your Rosetta Stone needing friends to continue to buy more alcohol. your story definitely makes me feel old, oh to be back in Lawrence... the stories I could tell you.

Peace out bro

Edited by Jimbo's Drinker

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 03:42 AM)
Actually, she's who got me so f'd up. She made me do some jello shots with her that she made, which were essentially pure Everclear, and that's what put me over the top. I could have taken a shot of Everclear and it would have been the same thing I think, lol.

She doesn't want to date you, she wants to kill you.

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Jan 19, 2009 -> 09:44 PM)
Wow so I'm not the only one that is able to seem normal while being drunk. What's funny is that since people can't tell how trashed I am, they don't know how bad I was until some other day when everyone's talking about what happened and I don't remember.

same as me, welcome to the club.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 24, 2009 -> 04:32 AM)
IT took me roundly four clicklys nto get into thi thead!

Someone told me tonight that apparently advik( (or aspirin) ius bad for you after you drink and can kill you? I thought it was good becauwse it things your blood faster. Can some clean tis up po favo?

Cool - you were drunk in two languages! :headbang

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 24, 2009 -> 05:22 PM)
Cool - you were drunk in two languages! :headbang

Yes apparently, I was was. What a night.

Here's a tip: If you get to your friend's place and you find out they have no beer but plenty of vodka, it's going to be an interesting night.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 24, 2009 -> 04:43 PM)
Yes apparently, I was was. What a night.

Here's a tip: If you get to your friend's place and you find out they have no beer but plenty of vodka, it's going to be an interesting night.

What if you go to your friends house and they have plenty of beer and vodka. Those always make for the nights you dont remember and the mornings you want to forget.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Jan 24, 2009 -> 01:32 AM)
IT took me roundly four clicklys nto get into thi thead!

Someone told me tonight that apparently advik( (or aspirin) ius bad for you after you drink and can kill you? I thought it was good becauwse it things your blood faster. Can some clean tis up po favo?

Actually the drug you're supposed to avoid mixing with alcohol (shot of Jim) is acetaminophen. Tylenol, specifically. Both Alcohol and acetaminophen are processed by the liver, and they attack that organ in different ways, so they can sort of compound the damage to it. If you need a painkiller, advil or aleve or perhaps aspirin work better. Although, those also serve to enhance the blood vesicle dilation effects of alcohol. So if you already have heart problems, then the mixture can certainly give you some trouble.