i am drunk in 2009

Heads22

12 drinks in 2 hours for a 135 pound kid with the tolerance of a seventh grade girl, and trying to get into a fight with a guy much bigger than me for calling me a f** after i gave my best friend a hug.....

yeah, i nearly died.

thats the first time i've ever gotten drunk enough that i honestly do not remember most of the night.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 02:16 PM)
12 drinks in 2 hours for a 135 pound kid with the tolerance of a seventh grade girl, and trying to get into a fight with a guy much bigger than me for calling me a f** after i gave my best friend a hug.....

yeah, i nearly died.

thats the first time i've ever gotten drunk enough that i honestly do not remember most of the night.

Did you drink anything you dont normally drink? Tequila blacks me out, every time. It also gives me hangovers that make me wish I was dead.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 02:19 PM)
Did you drink anything you dont normally drink? Tequila blacks me out, every time. It also gives me hangovers that make me wish I was dead.

Beer, champagne and vodka lemonade (my roommates birthday).

Problem might have been that the lemonade tasted really good.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 03:52 PM)
Beer, champagne and vodka lemonade (my roommates birthday).

Problem might have been that the lemonade tasted really good.

Never mix beer and wine, including champagne. That's always bad news for me.

QUOTE (Jimbo's Drinker @ Feb 15, 2009 -> 04:12 PM)
Kind of fem drinking there, Mr. Cyclone.

Imagine if you would have had some real man alcohol.

It's what she wanted. Not going to lie, though, the champagne and the lemonade were both frickin delicious.

Some girl almost hit me because she claimed I was wearing her coat. She told me it was her coat about 4 times tonight even though I showed her the stuff in my coat pockets. Why she would have my kind of coat I wouldn't understand anyways. But she was bawling the rest of the night. The one night I don't bring my truck I have to sit through all of that.

QUOTE (farmteam @ Feb 22, 2009 -> 02:53 AM)
Dear Soxtalk,

I'm drunk right now. But I somehow got breadsticks and a coke from Aver's without paying for it. Taking advantage of other drunk people...that's sort of a sin...but he was cockblocking me, so it's equal.

Aver's is the best in Bloomington, no lie.

Take that back; Nick's pizza is the best. Rockit's is ridiculously special too.

I miss Bloomington. :(

QUOTE (farmteam @ Feb 22, 2009 -> 03:18 AM)
So I totally didn't remember mentioning cockblocking...probably sounds like I'm angry. I'm not, just forgetful drunk! Plus it was his house, stuff happens.

You like mentioning cockblocking a lot

Dude, I don't mention cpcblocking a lot..but I jsut did...does that oc***? Anywayts, time for one of my drunk letters again.

Dear, Soxtalk:L

I am drujnk. Beer is good. So is vodka. Chronicle of my night: went to birthday girl's dorm room, pregamed a little, nothing much, mayueb equivalent (HOLY WOW HOW DID I SPELL EQUIVALENT RIGHT?!?!?!) of a few shots. Went to party. People there. Was fun. Pretty much ran beer pong table...until death cup was hit against us. That sucked. Then DD came. Right before that, had helped REALLY hammered birthday girl to her ride. Twas a decent night. Forgot my jacket,...dammit. but I got Jimmy John's, a,m eating right now...glorious. Greasy, you know the jiommmy hons;s on 10th street? By Eigenmann and Ashton? Yeah I went to that one.

Later DUJESD.