ST: 3/05 Gm2 SS Sox @ Cubs in Vegas

knightni

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 04:49 PM)
Great, the epitome of a Chicago meathead Jim Belushi is signing the 7th inning stretch.

The wrong Belushi died.

I had to mute the TV so I would not throw up. How he gets asked on TV for the pulse of Chicago sports is beyond me.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 04:41 PM)
Out of options and Grindy.

He can take a walk actually. He's not bad in that regard.

He's going to walk about 7%-9% of the time in the big leagues, that's not good. That's Jermaine Dye territory.

Another thing he does poorly: he strikes out too much for a speedy slap hitter. 16%-19% is too damn high.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 05:00 PM)
He's going to walk about 7%-9% of the time in the big leagues, that's not good. That's Jermaine Dye territory.

Another thing he does poorly: he strikes out too much for a speedy slap hitter. 16%-19% is too damn high.

But he runs real fast on the dropped 3rd strike.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 05:00 PM)

He doesnt do anything well. Juan Pierre will get 200 hits and steal bases, Jerry cant even do that.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Mar 5, 2009 -> 03:01 PM)
He doesnt do anything well. Juan Pierre will get 200 hits and steal bases, Jerry cant even do that.

Pierre has gotten 200 hits once in the last 4 years (and even if you project him to 700 at bats last year he still doesn't get to 200 hits.