Twins (2-2) @ White Sox (1-2) 7:11pm CSN

WSoxMatt

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 10:43 PM)
Hanley Ramirez is going to be a baseball god, he's already one of the top 3 most dangerous players in the game. Moving to the 3 hole is only going to make things worse for the opposition.

I honestly think his only peer as a total player is Pujols.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:45 PM)
A lot of people don't realize that he's 6'4". He's just now starting to grow into that frame, he's going to become a prodigious home run hitter.

im sure the red sox wont complain, since beckett helped them win a WS, but can you imagine if he was in the middle of that lineup right now?

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:45 PM)
And tomorrow the pitching matchup is going to be Colon vs. Liriano... wonderful.

I would wager to say we lose because Liriano is probably going to bounce back from his opening day start. But that's why we play the game, maybe we can win.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:46 PM)
I honestly think his only peer as a total player is Pujols.

Pretty much. Lance Berkman is one of the more underrated hitters in the game, easily one of the best pure hitters of his era but doesn't get a lot of play nationally. He's right up there but well behind those 2.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 03:48 AM)
Pretty much. Lance Berkman is one of the more underrated hitters in the game, easily one of the best pure hitters of his era but doesn't get a lot of play nationally. He's right up there but well behind those 2.

Except against the Cubs

QUOTE (zenryan @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 10:45 PM)
BA has looked the same at the plate his entire career. He should play over Wise because of his defense but he isnt that good.

That's all probably true. He's a 4th outfielder on a good team with a real center fielder.

its time for the organization to realize the quality innings carrasco gave us last year were likely fluke.....the guy doesn't throw a single above average pitch...his only real + appears to be his versatility

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 09:47 PM)
I would wager to say we lose because Liriano is probably going to bounce back from his opening day start. But that's why we play the game, maybe we can win.

Liriano is on my fantasy team, which means he'll probably go 4 1/3 with 8 hits, 6 runs, 3 BB, and 4 K.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 03:45 AM)
A lot of people don't realize that he's 6'4". He's just now starting to grow into that frame, he's going to become a prodigious home run hitter.

Little known fact...while on our honeymoon, HanRam asked my wife for her phone number prior to a Marlins/Astros game. She missed out, I guess you can say.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 10:50 PM)
Little known fact...while on our honeymoon, HanRam asked my wife for her phone number prior to a Marlins/Astros game. She missed out, I guess you can say.

HA! A little Fathom family trivia.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 03:51 AM)
One of the most bizarre thins I've ever seen. That sickening Cubbie blue is his kryptonite.

Roy Oswalt is becoming the same...seems like the Cubs mess him up whenever they face him.