P90X

StrangeSox

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 02:11 PM)
Down 11lbs and 7 percent body fat since day 1.

Congrats, Rock!

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow night when I roll into work.

I need to measure my body fat percentage....never did it before I started though.

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 01:16 PM)
Congrats, Rock!

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow night when I roll into work.

I need to measure my body fat percentage....never did it before I started though.

Mine probably isnt the most accurate since its through my scale, but anything is better than nothing.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 12:15 PM)
Come on, dude, read the thread.

This question has been asked and answered about 15 times now.

Oops. I've been in and out of this thread since the beginning, and I never saw it answered. I see it a few pages back though.

By the way, your first post in this thread was also a question about equipment. Great minds....

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 08:12 PM)
Oops. I've been in and out of this thread since the beginning, and I never saw it answered. I see it a few pages back though.

By the way, your first post in this thread was also a question about equipment. Great minds....

Didn't mean to come off that harsh, but the question has been asked and answered about 5 times in the last 5 pages. I felt like saying "Objection! Asked and answered."

And by the way, don't bag on me for my first post in here, MB...

Rock, I have read your comments in this thread. It appears as though you are suggesting the pull-up bar and bands as opposed to bands and weights. I was told one could buy the bands in lieu of the pull up bar, not the weights. Would you say though that the bar is pretty important to have?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 07:16 PM)
Didn't mean to come off that harsh, but the question has been asked and answered about 5 times in the last 5 pages. I felt like saying "Objection! Asked and answered."

And by the way, don't bag on me for my first post in here, MB...

You, sir, are a double bagger, no doubt.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 09:23 PM)
You, sir, are a double bagger, no doubt.

A Double bagger is a male who lowers himself over his victims head, revealing his testicals, he will swing both nuts to ensure a good smack and land it dead centre on the victims chin.

How rude.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Feb 22, 2010 -> 09:58 PM)
I've never heard that definition before. The one I meant isn't much better, but I hope you know it was meant as a joke either way.

Enough of this nonsensical thread hi-jacking. Resume getting shredded.

I'm just teasing you.

After hearing about all of the great results I'd like to start this program by next week. Are the dvds basically the same price anywhere, or is there a place that I can get them a little bit cheaper? I'm going to start scoping Amazon for the pullup bar and bands today.

QUOTE (The Gooch @ Feb 23, 2010 -> 04:12 PM)
After hearing about all of the great results I'd like to start this program by next week. Are the dvds basically the same price anywhere, or is there a place that I can get them a little bit cheaper? I'm going to start scoping Amazon for the pullup bar and bands today.

Be weary of knockoff discs on the internet as well.