After seeing this game . . .

Krivanka

QUOTE (qwerty @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:32 PM)
No. Close thread.

Sorry, I thought it was a legit question. He doesn't want to be part of the same old thing in Chicago like he is in San Diego (where the weather is nicer). I think he enables his NTC

Edited by Krivanka

Honestly, this is just ignorant thinking. There's 162 games in the season, and every team has a game like this. This is not like an official visit in college basketball or football. I'd be willing to guess that Peavy has no idea what the final score of the game was.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:34 PM)
Honestly, this is just ignorant thinking. There's 162 games in the season, and every team has a game like this. This is not like an official visit in college basketball or football. I'd be willing to guess that Peavy has no idea what the final score of the game was.

Well, a loss is a loss. And the White Sox have been doing it a lot lately. This just kind of puts the nail in the coffin imo. How much better, record wise are we than SD?

The fact that we are in a relatively weak division may sway him however.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:36 PM)
I think the Sox put up 20 on the Cardinals the year STL won the World Series.

Except our division is going to require more than 83 wins. If it would be that low perhaps the risk in Peavys mind would not be as great. With Peavy the Sox don't stand to win 90 games at their current rate, which is around what im assuming takes the division

QUOTE (Krivanka @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:41 PM)
Heh, I honestly did not think anyone knew me.

I don't, really. What I remember most about you is when you used to have that avatar a long time ago, from a movie, of a woman having her eye slit open with a knife.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:44 PM)
I don't, really. What I remember most about you is when you used to have that avatar a long time ago, from a movie, of a woman having her eye slit open with a knife.

Yeah I'm surprised the mods even allowed that. But anyway, that was a whole different me ago. Now lets stay on topic before this gets locked, I see the board has some backseat moderators (qwerty)

Edited by Krivanka

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:44 PM)

If it is the movie I'm thinking of, it was actually a goat's eye that was slit open (portrayed as a woman's.) And it was still in the goat, and the goat was still alive.

QUOTE (BobDylan @ May 21, 2009 -> 04:51 PM)
If it is the movie I'm thinking of, it was actually a goat's eye that was slit open (portrayed as a woman's.) And it was still in the goat, and the goat was still alive.

Un Chien Andalou ("Andalousian Dog") by Luis Buñuel and Salvador Dalí.

But it was a calf's eye and tge calf was already dead. So sayeth Der Wikipedians.

QUOTE (Krivanka @ May 21, 2009 -> 03:47 PM)
Yeah I'm surprised the mods even allowed that. But anyway, that was a whole different me ago. Now lets stay on topic before this gets locked, I see the board has some backseat moderators (qwerty)

I'll keep my mind open to more ignorance in the future. I have now seen the light, thanks boo.