GameThread: White Sox(25-25) vs Athletics (19-30) 7:11 CT Comcast

Kyyle23

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 12:16 PM)
you did? I stand corrected and lets hope you arent a good weatherman because I would like to see some baseball tonight.

I am a fantastic weatherman, and would love to play BALL

Sox are rollin rolling rolling

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 01:09 PM)
Sun is out in elgin. Shipps calls for hail

also a mild chance of an earthquake...and for the first time the Aurora Borealis will be visible in Chicago....balta will provide details on the percentages later on.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:06 PM)
Kyle isnt it fun to start a lot of game threads in a row? I got to like 9 in a row once, which means they won 8. Didn't feel like enough.

And shipps sucks

I understand comments like this with you being a fellow commie of kyyle and all.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:06 PM)
Kyle isnt it fun to start a lot of game threads in a row? I got to like 9 in a row once, which means they won 8. Didn't feel like enough.

And shipps sucks

Its like streak for the cash

except in soxtalk, its streak for the longest period of time without people calling for a firesale

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 03:12 PM)
Its like streak for the cash

except in soxtalk, its streak for the longest period of time without people calling for a firesale

After a fire sale occurs, it will be followed immediately by people who will complain because the team isn't winning and asking why they are starting AAAA players.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:41 PM)
has ozzie made it official that Wise has his job back?

damn, i keep hoping after every AB where he looks completely lost Ozzie will let BA start, but at least he put him in to PH and for defense last night.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:46 PM)
damn, i keep hoping after every AB where he looks completely lost Ozzie will let BA start, but at least he put him in to PH and for defense last night.

Is Anderson still having flu like symptoms? Could be the reason.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:48 PM)
Is Anderson still having flu like symptoms? Could be the reason.

didn't hear that, I know Jenks had it bad and a locker room is like daycare when it comes to a bug, so hopefully that's true.

QUOTE (shipps @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 01:14 PM)
also a mild chance of an earthquake...and for the first time the Aurora Borealis will be visible in Chicago....balta will provide details on the percentages later on.

I actually saw the aurora once from the north suburbs, on the lake, looking north up the lake away from the city lights. Faint, but it was definitely there, and it was reported on the news that others saw it as well. It does happen on very rare occasion.

I also remember a very small earthquake happening in Chicago, I think it was centered in the near west suburbs, some time in maybe the early 80's. It was like a 3.1.

So there!

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:52 PM)
I actually saw the aurora once from the north suburbs, on the lake, looking north up the lake away from the city lights. Faint, but it was definitely there, and it was reported on the news that others saw it as well. It does happen on very rare occasion.

I also remember a very small earthquake happening in Chicago, I think it was centered in the near west suburbs, some time in maybe the early 80's. It was like a 3.1.

So there!

I saw it in Seymour Skinner's kitchen after a fine dinner of steamed hams...

QUOTE (kane0730 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:58 PM)
Over/Under on Betemit's error total: 1.5

Him and Joey Cora were working down in Florida.......oh wait.......I'll gladly take the opportunity to potentially see the over here as oppossed to the 91 MPH blown right past a guy all night long.

I hope lefties kill this guy or Anderson still has the flu......maybe weezy can turn a nice catch into a highlite reel play again and get the ball past the mound.

One can dream can't he?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 03:02 PM)
I'll surprisingly take the under.

He might be the worst "utility" infielder I've ever seen. I'm still trying to figure out why he is on this team. Some face with the Swisher trade? Maybe he's insurance for when Thome inevitably goes on the 15 day DL.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 03:05 PM)
Him and Joey Cora were working down in Florida.......oh wait.......I'll gladly take the opportunity to potentially see the over here as oppossed to the 91 MPH blown right past a guy all night long.

Couldn't agree more. People will argue that Fields is hitting better of late. But how many of those were actually hit hard. I seem to recall many grounders that found holes and broken bat flares. And MANY AB's where he was completely over-matched. Maybe I'm just looking at him through Beckham tainted glasses.