GameThread: White Sox(25-25) vs Athletics (19-30) 7:11 CT Comcast

Kyyle23

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny. After the way he started off this game I was feeling real good about Pods, it feels like I'm starting to come around. But then he reminds me: he runs the f***ing bases like a little leaguer.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 01:25 AM)
It's funny. After the way he started off this game I was feeling real good about Pods, it feels like I'm starting to come around. But then he reminds me: he runs the f***ing bases like a little leaguer.

How do you get picked off second base? I mean come on you see it tried a lot, but it just don't hapen. But, it did!!!!

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 07:25 PM)

LOL. You know I have benefited his small amount of success since he has got here to you Kal.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 01:30 AM)
This is the perfect umpire for Colon. No excuse for him to not have a good start.

He was good in the second and if not for that very first batter in the first-our own favorite ex-son OC-he would be doing really good through 2

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 07:28 PM)
How do you get picked off second base? I mean come on you see it tried a lot, but it just don't hapen. But, it did!!!!

Well, when you're a terrible base runner . . .

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 07:31 PM)
Kalapse, you don't like Pods? To be honest, the only one I know hates him is Capn.

I think he's a bad baseball player who gets WAY more credit than he's due. If anyone in the lineup starts producing or the team starts winning it's because of Podsednik regardless of his production, there's always some bulls*** excuse.