Tigers @ White Sox GAME 1 1:05pm WGN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Nokona @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:46 PM)
I think once you start having Catcher's Interferences called against you on a pitch out it's reached comedic bad.

Although that was a nice hook.

Realistically, it was an amazing job by Polanco to make contact in the other box, while not coming out of his batters box.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:52 PM)
Horrible call, but it's okay. He would have swung and missed at the curve on the next pitch. If Wise ever plays again for this team, I'm done.

You are so full of s***. You'll be here complaining loud and clear.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:53 PM)
can anybody please come up with any reason to be optimistic? its been a long while since watching whitesox baseball was this brutally painful?

We haven't been shut out in a couple games. So thats nice.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:53 PM)
can anybody please come up with any reason to be optimistic? its been a long while since watching whitesox baseball was this brutally painful?

The ONLY optimism I can come up with is that hopefully Kenny and Ozzie will be gone after this year. And, maybe Wise will be gone soon. Other than that, nadda.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:52 PM)
Horrible call, but it's okay. He would have swung and missed at the curve on the next pitch. If Wise ever plays again for this team, I'm done.

Just play BA. Both are terrible with the bat, and practially automatic outs. But at least BA has a better glove. A healthy CQ is really what this team needs.