Tigers @ White Sox GAME 1 1:05pm WGN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 03:05 PM)
Hahahahaha.

We win. No fundamentals. Nothing. There is no talent anywhere on this roster.

We get it. You know what would be smart? Stop watching the game, stop posting on a message board related to the game. Whats the f***ing point?

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 03:07 PM)
Alexei deserves to be benched after that horrible joke of an AB. Beckham at SS, Getz at 2B, Nix at 3B tonight.

You panicky guys are hilarious. He's been getting better and better for weeks, but one AB and he deserves to be benched? Seriously? LOL

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 03:07 PM)
We get it. You know what would be smart? Stop watching the game, stop posting on a message board related to the game. Whats the f***ing point?

Because I have nothing else to do, and its a fan forum. Expect people like me.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 03:07 PM)
Because I have nothing else to do, and its a fan forum. Expect people like me.

Expect reactions like you have been getting for the exact same reason.

Nice outing by Galaraga. He could have folded early, but manned up and threw something close to 120 pitches.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 03:10 PM)
So Pods gets on base with a righty on the mound....why isn't he trying to steal instead of wasting the bunt?

I have never considered Pods a good base stealer. He's just kind of fast. Two different things.

I HATE THE BUNT! When your team can't get a hit with RISP, you never, ever give up outs. Go to the NL please Ozzie.

no s***...how f***ing stupid is stupid already? not only that but if the bunt is successful you give the other team a chance to walk the 3rd place hitter who is usually the best hitter and sets up the #4 guy who usually hits into a lot of DP.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 03:11 PM)
Expect reactions like you have been getting for the exact same reason.

Nice outing by Galaraga. He could have folded early, but manned up and threw something close to 120 pitches.

Sox inability is more like it. Any patience from the three pitchers at the bottom of the order and he only goes 6.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 04:11 PM)
Any reason why Pods hasn't tried stealing 2nd in this inning?

Tigers' cast said that he can't get a good enough read off Gallaraga to steal when Dye and Thome are coming up.