Tigers @ White Sox GAME 1 1:05pm WGN-HD

WSoxMatt

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 03:35 PM)
I hope you don't want any piece of Brian against Zumaya.

Nix and Anderson should both be in the game as defensive replacements right now. There's no reason for Wise to be on this roster right now, he's just atrocious.

Great job, Fields!! No excuse, not even a fast runner, and now we've just put Josh Anderson at 2B.

I 100% did not want Anderson to bat. But he 100% should be in the game as a replacement.

Ozzie continues to prove he has a baseball IQ comparative to a f***ing chipmunk.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 09:37 PM)
And this inning shows Ramirez as a shortstop, in a nutshell -- awesome range to his left, zero range to his right.

Yep, it's been that way all year. It's scary too, as he plays everyone so far up the middle.

Forget Nix for Getz, he or Beckham should be in there for Fields.

What a pathetic way to screw over the team this year...thanks Josh.

Horrible. Atrocious. Egregious. Way to let all of the air out of the balloon there after we managed to tie it against Zumaya.

I can't believe we didn't pitch Thornton or Jenks this inning. The biggest game of our season to this point, and we went with our 4th best reliever (I don't care what stats say, Linebrink has not looked overly sharp this year).

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 03:39 PM)
I can't believe we didn't pitch Thornton or Jenks this inning. The biggest game of our season to this point, and we went with our 4th best reliever (I don't care what stats say, Linebrink has not looked overly sharp this year).

Uh you do realize we gave them extra outs this inning?