Official 2009-2010 NBA Thread

QUOTE (daa84 @ Dec 4, 2009 -> 09:25 PM)
LeBron acting like a clown.....I hope someone puts him on his ass one of these days.

He doesn't deserve to wear 23...Jordan didn't dance and s*** like that on the floor...he had way too much respect for the game. I don't care what anyone says but Lebron is a douche amongst douches

I said it earlier in this thread that as a person, the guy is a complete jackass. His ego/immaturity is beyond sickening. He is an amazing player, tremendous talent, but the s*** he does is just foolish. I guess we can say Noah ruined our chances on landing him next season though. :D

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 4, 2009 -> 10:11 PM)
I said it earlier in this thread that as a person, the guy is a complete jackass. His ego/immaturity is beyond sickening. He is an amazing player, tremendous talent, but the s*** he does is just foolish. I guess we can say Noah ruined our chances on landing him next season though. :D

http://blogs.bulls.com/chicago_bulls_blog/...vs-victory.html

When this guy says you're being a clownjoakim-noah-suit.jpg

You're being a clown.

Apparently, LeBron took the low road and said Noah was just mad cause he can't help his team.

One of these day's I hope the clown gets put in his place, and this makes me happy, because I don't want him anywhere near the team next year.

QUOTE (knightni @ Dec 4, 2009 -> 09:45 PM)
He's a guy who never had to grow up and got millions at the age of 18.

Of course he's going to act a fool, he's never been told to not act a fool.

I 100% agree with this. He still is only 24 going on 25, so there is time for him to figure it out. You have to wonder if he ever will though. I watch his interviews, and it just seems like everything is a big joke to him, its like watching wrestling interviews. He always makes the faces and the poses and answers questions like a douche.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 08:20 AM)
I 100% agree with this. He still is only 24 going on 25, so there is time for him to figure it out. You have to wonder if he ever will though. I watch his interviews, and it just seems like everything is a big joke to him, its like watching wrestling interviews. He always makes the faces and the poses and answers questions like a douche.

It's not just the maturity...he has such a large ego, and it's different than Michaels.

The fact that LeBron thinks he could be a super-star in the NFL? It's so full of crap...at least Jordan actually went to the other sport, and that was because it was what his Dad had wanted to see.

LeBron likes to pick on people he dominates. As seen at the HOF speech...so does Michael, but if I know correctly, he had rivalries with the people he mentioned, and he never did it on the court.

I can bet you Jordan never would have walked off the court and cried after getting dunked on at a clinic.

Edit: Also, the guy has fathered 2 kids...one at age 19...he needs to grow up if he's gonna have kids.

Edited by Quinarvy

Michael was just a hardass about competing. If he beat someone he knew was a far inferior opponent, he wasnt going to grandstand about it. Lets face it, LeBron was dancing last night because he made a good move over James f***ing Johnson, a rookie who is totally overmatched at this level. And his team was up like 15 at the time, and all of the Bulls starters were on the bench. MJs idea of grandstanding was letting his point total hang over your head. You talk s***? MJ is gonna drop 40 on you without thinking twice. You talk s*** to LeBron? He is going to dance and preen and make all kinds of goofy faces for the camera.

Did anyone catch the end of the timeout where LeBron and a no name teammate were waiting for the kiss cam to drop on them so they could pretend to kiss? Then they were too cool and got nervous about it? It was f***ing high school bulls***

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 03:35 AM)
http://blogs.bulls.com/chicago_bulls_blog/...vs-victory.html

When this guy says you're being a clownjoakim-noah-suit.jpg

You're being a clown.

Apparently, LeBron took the low road and said Noah was just mad cause he can't help his team.

One of these day's I hope the clown gets put in his place, and this makes me happy, because I don't want him anywhere near the team next year.

You don't want Lebron anywhere near this team next year? Um, OK.

I don't agree with what Lebron was doing either, but some of the comments in this thread are pure comedy. You don't want him anywhere near the Bulls because he's a clown? Yeah, you do that. However, I'd like to have the best player in the league on this team.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 02:42 PM)
I don't agree with what Lebron was doing either, but some of the comments in this thread are pure comedy. You don't want him anywhere near the Bulls because he's a clown? Yeah, you do that. However, I'd like to have the best player in the league on this team.

Well, that isn't the reason I don't want him.

For starters, he has quite possibly the biggest ego in the league of big egos. I don't want a guy who thinks it's OK to be a sore loser because he's a "winner" (Orlando last year), and honestly, I think he's mentally weak. Plus, click that link to Sam Smith's article above...would LeBron be fine having a team being built around the goal to win, instead of being built solely around him.

Though, it would let the Bulls play

at every game

Plus, I like Wade a lot more.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 02:29 PM)
Not really. Actually, not at all. Lebron is a better player than Kobe now. Has been for about 3 years. But I will concede there's nobody more dangerous in those type of situations than Kobe.

Statistically, you're correct. The thing is though, Kobe finally got help, is happy to deter, and it helps him championship wise, but in the argument of who's best, it hurts him. I've seen Kobe and he can turn it on whenever he wants. Heck, he almost took a garbage squad with Smush friggin Parker as the starting PG to the second round in the west. That in itself is impressive.

What a way to show Chris Bosh that we completely suck. <_>

Geez if they are gonna show this type of crap to these coveted FA, other than the whole large market, big city ordeal (though the friggin Knicks can say the same crap with that horrid team) than we would be in terrible shape. BTW.. Noah can taken over as the team leader in every way.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 10:37 PM)

Geez if they are gonna show this type of crap to these coveted FA, other than the whole large market, big city ordeal (though the friggin Knicks can say the same crap with that horrid team) than we would be in terrible shape. BTW.. Noah can taken over as the team leader in every way.

The good news is...the bulls could also have a really nice draft pick next year too.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 09:55 PM)
Greg Oden might have just suffered a really bad knee injury. The video of it looked terrible. He had started to play really well and looked like he might begin to live up to his potential.

They're reporting a fractured left patella, probably out for the year again. The guy just can't catch a break.

Forget Al Harrington, the Bulls should go after Anthony Randolph.

If he could get out of Golden State, and Nellie's doghouse, he's a potential all-star.

But back to the Bulls, the problems are all on offense, and if you only score 90PPG, you're not going to win many games of basketball.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 09:37 PM)

The Bulls aren't fooling anybody (regardless of last night's play). They're stuck in perpetual mediocrity. Bad drafting (sound familiar?) is a culprit. We really dropped the ball in 2004 and 2006. Yes, I know it's easy to look back years later and be critical. But that's what scouts or talent evaluators or whatever get paid to do. In 2004 we take Luol Deng when guys like Andre Iguodala, Josh Smith, Al Jefferson, and Kevin Martin (I didn't have a problem with taking BG at #3. We desperately needed backcourt scoring) were still on the board. I don't think I even have to recap 2006. That draft was CRITICAL (we basically got a free lottery pick from the Knicks) and we botched that. And not getting Ronnie Brewer when he was there to be had and taking Sefolosha was very questionable at best right then and there. And of course it looks downright foolish now. When you have little to no chance of ever landing a premier free agent (Ben Wallace does not count), you can't screw up multiple drafts. You can to some degree get away with that in baseball (as the White Sox have proven). But you can't get away with that in the NBA (unless you already have a superstar in place).

Edited by Jordan4life