6/19 Sox @ Cin - 6:10pm CDT - CSN

knightni

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seems like they might have forgot to tell these players during the pregame meeting about the stuff he throws.

given the flaw in most Sox hitters' approach/mechanics, would it make a difference?

they can't hit a decent off-speed pitch middle-away. when was the last time a non-Thome player went oppo (HR)?

QUOTE (Adele_H @ Jun 19, 2009 -> 06:50 PM)
given the flaw in most Sox hitters' approach/mechanics, would it make a difference?

they can't hit a decent off-speed pitch middle-away. when was the last time a non-Thome player went oppo (HR)?

jared mitchell today?

:lolhitting

jared mitchell today?

:lolhitting

as a wise man remarked upthread...."Walk will fix dat, fu'sho hold up are you thinking what I am thinking I am thinking that I am thinking too, Im a motherlover your a motherlover we should ___ each other'smother SNL"

QUOTE (joejoedairy @ Jun 19, 2009 -> 06:48 PM)
im always afraid of having sox, i feel like im jinxing them (as stupid as that is)

i had floyd and danks to start the year, ive since dropped them both and they've pitched better

I've had Danks for a while. I picked Floyd up in a league where I had Bedard and Volquez (both injured) and he was decent his last start.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 19, 2009 -> 05:05 PM)
"he should be released"

I realize Soxtalk is not one collective voice but you hear so many calls for a youth movement, and when a solid yet unspectacular player like Getz struggles you hear calls for him to be sent down. Just so odd that people can't see his talent.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside