Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jan 14, 2010 -> 10:15 PM)
Kane was just good tonight even though he didn't have a point. (could of had 4 assists if Brouwer and Byfuglien would had stuffed chances they had) Very nice win all around.

same with Hossa.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jan 16, 2010 -> 11:03 AM)
Please attend all playoff games.

The last 7 I've been to (Tampa, St Louis, Detroit, New Jersey, Anaheim, Anaheim again, and then Columbus), I've only seen the other team score 3 goals (keep in mind that I left when the first Anaheim game was 5-0 and when the NJ game was 5-0).

Edited by whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jan 17, 2010 -> 10:23 AM)
I really hope Niemi is in net Tuesday as well as today. Huet was awful against Minnesota, good against Columbus, and then awful against Columbus. I want to see Niemi get more PT.

As the Hawks play a ton of back to backs before the Olympics, you will see a lot more of Neimi.

I am betting Sopel broke his wrist. When I was in 8th grade, I broke my wrist in a hockey game and had the very same reaction as Sopel. Skate off the ice with the hand just laying limp. Man, is Barker dead weight on defense, too. Such a liability there.

EDIT: Looks like Sopel is fine. He is a warrior.

Edited by maggsmaggs

It's pretty clear which team didn't play a game yesterday. The Red Wings have been eying this game for weeks and have had a huge disparity in power plays since the first period ended.

Niemi standing on his f*** head!!

f***ing Wings keep holding our players' sticks and it's getting old.

Edited by Steve9347

OH MAN I WISH THAT SHOT BY HOSSA HAD GONE IN!!!!!

Man, we have had so many terrible turnovers in this game, the fact the Hawks are going to a shootout is incredible. On our heels, in the 2nd game of a back to back against a team just seething to prove it belongs who have been waiting at home for us... well props to the team and to Niemi for stealing at least 1 point today.