White Sox @ Twins 7/28 Game Thread

SoxFan1

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:04 PM)
I've stopped watching. I can't handle this s*** along with the Twin's broadcasters. I just can't.

Yeah, watching it with these assholes going on and on is pretty difficult and awfully frustrating.

I cannot f***ing stand this Dick Bremer.

QUOTE (Melissa1334 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:05 PM)
the new roster nest season? i thought most people wanted everyone back? thome pk dye

We've seen this the past few seasons. I'm ready to say goodbye to Greg Walker, if a change at hitting coach doesn't help then blow it up.

Think about it, as a team collectively they've never put together a solid approach at the plate for an extended period of time after the first half of 2006. It's sickening.

QUOTE (beckham15 @ Jul 29, 2009 -> 03:06 AM)
maybe KW needs to grow a pair and start telling ozzie how it is and just get rid of coaching/players whatever it is he has to do....these f*** ups are becoming routine for the sox

Jeff Cox and Greg Walker don't deserve their jobs.

I haven't posted in a game thread once this year, but I just have to post.

First of all, congratulations to Mark Buehrle. This is just fantastic.

But, how the f*** do we get embarrassed after such a monumental achievement? Only the White Sox are capable of such horses*** play in this type of situation. The last time I've gone from being as happy as I was to this pissed off was in game 2 of the World Series after Jenks blew the save.

Dotel sucks, by the way. Podsednik is a f***ing joke in the outfield still. He looked like a retarded 7-year-old girl playing softball out there. And Getz, what the f*** were you doing?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 08:03 PM)
The new field can't come soon enough.

I'm not so sure the dome has anything to do with our bad defense and our suck offense and our nutless wonders out in the diamond

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:07 PM)
We've seen this the past few seasons. I'm ready to say goodbye to Greg Walker, if a change at hitting coach doesn't help then blow it up.

Think about it, as a team collectively they've never put together a solid approach at the plate for an extended period of time after the first half of 2006. It's sickening.

jd pk thome, nice guys, good players, but im tired of this same team every year

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 10:03 PM)
The new field can't come soon enough.

I hate the field too but that doesn't explain Pods just inexplicably stopping and allowing a ground rule double to score a run, or Getz blowing a DP ball and breaking away from the ball so a single ends up being a DP. Without those badly botched plays, which don't count as errors, the Twins have 1 run right now and Mark is probably still cruising.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:07 PM)

Jeff Cox would fit the position of drunken fan behind White Sox dugout perfectly.

We could get him a uniform just like Ronnie Woo Woo as well.

Edited by BearSox

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:07 PM)

It's a damn shame the Cubs had enough balls to fire Gerald Perry even though the cubs offense was near the top last year, and wasn't THAT bad this year. I still don't think that was the right move but they made it.

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Jul 28, 2009 -> 09:09 PM)
Surprisingly...it's not. Detroit sucks as well....and I'm still not impressed with Minnesota.

The shame of it is that we're the best team in this division by far, and I know Twins and Tigers fans who admit that as well. The Twins suck against everyone and they suck outside of the dome. The Tigers pitching staff is tanking faster than the Eastland.

It's always something about that dome though that makes people look funny. I don't wanna be like Hawk and say it's curse or Kurby Puckett is still f***ing around with it, but I'm just tired of the dome overall. Not even the Toronto dome is this crazy.