Peavy Day A.K.A. 8/13 Games

Ozzie Ball

QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 08:37 PM)
I'm oblivious to the politics. Ha

I'll guess he was the same guy that registered as Requiem and something else a few days ago. I was wondering how 2 guys got banned with only 15 posts.

Matt Heidenreich last 6 appearances..

7 IP 3 H 1 R 1 ER 1 BB 4 SO. Nice to see him finding his control.

Andre Rienzo.. keep an eye on him. Jared Mitchell had a nice day and Tyler Flowers continues to look like he's adjusting in AAA.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Thunderbolt @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 07:54 PM)
Jordan Danks is really struggling. His average continues to plummet after a 0-4 night with a BB and a K. He’s now at .253, and is definitely looking like a candidate to repeat AA next year.

His BABIP in AA is now .325.

He needs to cut down on the k's. That's the only solution. He's on what would be a 150+ k/year rate if he got a good MLB number (600) at bats.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 10:13 PM)
His BABIP in AA is now .325.

He needs to cut down on the k's. That's the only solution. He's on what would be a 150+ k/year rate if he got a good MLB number (600) at bats.

He's got a bit of time, but if he is to become a right handed Granderson/Sizemore, like I've seen on here a time or two (though no one has declared him), he's going to have to cut down on the K's. Neither K'd as much as Danks has, and Sizemore was a year younger. Granderson was 23, so there is some time for Danks, but he needs to improve quickly.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Aug 13, 2009 -> 10:48 PM)
He's got a bit of time, but if he is to become a right handed Granderson/Sizemore, like I've seen on here a time or two (though no one has declared him), he's going to have to cut down on the K's.

If he is to become a right-handed Granderson/Sizemore, then he's going to have to start hitting from the other side of the plate.